Sym-a-Pix are exciting logic puzzles that form whimsical pixel-art pictures when solved. Challenging, deductive and artistic, this original Japanese invention offers the ultimate mix of logic, art and fun while providing solvers with many hours of mentally stimulating entertainment.
Each puzzle consists of a grid containing dots in various places. The object is to reveal a hidden picture by drawing a block around each dot according to the rules.
The game features a unique fingertip cursor which enables playing large puzzle grids with ease and precision: to draw a wall, move cursor to the desired location and tap anywhere on the screen. To draw multiple walls, press and hold fingertip until the wall is drawn and start dragging to neighboring walls.
To help see the puzzle progress, graphic previews in the puzzle list show the progress of all puzzles in a volume as they are being solved. A Gallery view option provides these previews in a larger format.
For more fun, Conceptis Sym-a-Pix includes a Weekly Bonus section providing an extra free puzzle each week.
• 42 free Sym-a-Pix puzzles in Basic Logic and Advanced Logic
• 8 extra-large puzzles bonus for tablet only
• Extra bonus puzzle published free each week
• Puzzle library continuously updates with new content
• Manually created by artists, top quality puzzles
• Unique solution for each puzzle
• Grid sizes up to 50x75 (65x100 for tablet)
• Multiple difficulty levels
• Hours of intellectual challenge and fun
• Sharpens logic and improves cognitive skills
• Exclusive fingertip cursor design for solving large puzzles
• Concurrently playing and saving multiple puzzles
• Puzzle library sorting and hiding options
• Graphic previews showing puzzles progress as they are being solved
• Portrait and landscape screen support (tablet only)
• Unlimited Undo and Redo
• Auto-solve starting points option
• Auto-complete symmetrical walls option
• Error checking option when a block is completed
• Check puzzle
• Track puzzle solving time
• Backup & restore puzzle progress to Google Drive
Sym-a-Pix have also become popular under other names such as Tentai Show, Galaxies and Artist Block. Similar to Picross, Nonogram and Griddlers, the puzzles are solved and the pictures revealed using logic alone. All puzzles in this app are produced by Conceptis Ltd. - the leading supplier of logic puzzles to printed and electronic gaming media all over the world. On average, more than 20 million Conceptis puzzles are solved each day in newspapers, magazines, books and online as well as on smartphones and tablets across the world.
Paint squares and fill regions as you solve the puzzle and discover...
Find the blocks, fill with color and discover a hidden pixel-art picture!...
Partition between clues with walls to create islands with corresponding size! Each...
Find the way clues are linked, paint the paths and discover a...
Find which neighboring squares must be painted and create a beautiful picture!...
Surround each clue with lines to form one single loop! Each puzzle...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.