Slitherlink are addictive loop-forming puzzles which were invented in Japan. Using pure logic and requiring no math to solve, these fascinating puzzles offer endless fun and intellectual entertainment to puzzle fans of all skills and ages.
Each puzzle consists of a rectangular lattice of dots with some clues in various places. The object is to connect the dots surrounding each clue so that the number of lines equals the value of the clue and the lines around all clues form one continuous loop with no crossings or branches. Empty squares may be surrounded by any number of lines.
The game features 2-finger tapping for quick zoom, auto complete clues setting and a link segment highlighting option to help to avoid creating separate loops. To help see the puzzle progress, graphic previews in the puzzle list show the progress of all puzzles in a volume as they are being solved. A Gallery view option provides these previews in a larger format.
For more fun, Conceptis Slitherlink includes a Weekly Bonus section providing an extra free puzzle each week.
• 120 free Classic Slitherlink puzzle samples
• Extra bonus puzzle published free each week
• Multiple difficulty levels from very easy to extremely hard
• Puzzle library continuously updates with new content
• Manually selected, top quality puzzles
• Unique solution for each puzzle
• Hours of intellectual challenge and fun
• Sharpens logic and improves cognitive skills
• Concurrently playing and saving multiple puzzles
• Puzzle library sorting and hiding options
• Graphic previews showing puzzles progress as they are being solved
• Unlimited Undo and Redo
• Auto complete clues
• Highlight link segment
• Quick zoom using 2-finger tap
• Check puzzle
• Track puzzle solving times
• Backup & restore puzzle progress to Google Drive
Slitherlink have also become popular under other names such as Fences, Loop the Loop, Loopy, Suriza, Dotty Dilemma and Number Line. Similar to Sudoku, Kakuro and Hashi, the puzzles are solved using logic alone. All puzzles in this app are produced by Conceptis Ltd. - the leading supplier of logic puzzles to printed and electronic gaming media all over the world. On average, more than 20 million Conceptis puzzles are solved each day in newspapers, magazines, books and online as well as on smartphones and tablets across the world.
Pluszle ® is a beautifully challenging, addictive logic game with hundreds of...
Play six different Sudoku variations in a single app! Start with classic...
Play a crossover variation of Sudoku and Kakuro! SumSudoku, also known as...
Find the blocks, fill with color and discover a hidden pixel-art picture!...
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication - Leonardo da Vinci Find A...
A puzzle you haven’t seen before. A story you won’t forget.G30 –...
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.