Kakuro are addictive logic puzzles best described as number-crosswords. Using pure logic and simple add/subtract calculations, these fascinating puzzles offer endless fun and intellectual entertainment to puzzle fans of all skills and ages.
Each puzzle consists of a blank grid with sum-clues in various places. The object is to fill all empty squares using numbers 1 to 9 so the sum of each horizontal block equals the clue on its left, and the sum of each vertical block equals the clue on its top. In addition, no number may be used in the same block more than once.
The game includes zoom for easier solving of large puzzles, as well as helpful features such as showing possible sum combinations in a block, showing the sum remainder of a block, and using pencilmarks to make temporary placement of numbers in the grid.
To help see the puzzle progress, graphic previews in the puzzle list show the progress of all puzzles in a volume as they are being solved. A Gallery view option provides these previews in a larger format.
For more fun, Conceptis Kakuro includes a Weekly Bonus section providing an extra free puzzle each week.
• 100 free Kakuro puzzle samples
• 20 extra-large puzzles bonus for tablet only
• Extra bonus puzzle published free each week
• Multiple difficulty levels from very easy to extremely hard
• Puzzle library continuously updates with new content
• Manually selected, top quality puzzles
• Unique solution for each puzzle
• Hours of intellectual challenge and fun
• Sharpens logic and improves cognitive skills
• Concurrently playing and saving multiple puzzles
• Puzzle library sorting and hiding options
• Graphic previews showing puzzles progress as they are being solved
• Unlimited Undo and Redo
• Enlarge, reduce, move puzzle for easy viewing
• Pencilmarks for solving hard puzzles
• Autofill pencilmarks mode
• Show Sum Combinations feature
• Show Sum Remainder feature
• Check puzzle
• Track puzzle solving times
• Backup & restore puzzle progress to Google Drive
Kakuro have also become popular under other names such as Kakkuro, Cross Sums and Tashizan Cross. Similar to Sudoku, Hashi and Slitherlink, the puzzles are solved using logic alone. All puzzles in this app are produced by Conceptis Ltd. - the leading supplier of logic puzzles to printed and electronic gaming media all over the world. On average, more than 20 million Conceptis puzzles are solved each day in newspapers, magazines, books and online as well as on smartphones and tablets across the world.
Kakuro (originally called Cross Sums) is a logic-based, math puzzle.
• The #1 Free Kakuro game on all mobile platforms.
Suguru, also known as Tectonics or Number Blocks, was invented in Japan.
Surround each clue with lines to form one single loop!
Partition between clues with walls to create islands with corresponding size!
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.