This app takes a hands-on approach to implementing modern web technologies for building full-stack applications. You'll begin by gaining a strong understanding of TypeScript and how to use it to build high-quality web apps. You will learn client-side development with React using the new Hooks API and Redux. Next, you'll get to grips with server-side development with Express, including authentication with Redis-based sessions and accessing databases with TypeORM. The app will then teach you how to use Apollo GraphQL to build web services for your full-stack app. Later, you'll learn how to build GraphQL schemas and integrate them with React using Hooks. Finally, you'll focus on how to deploy your application onto an NGINX server.
What you will learn
- Discover TypeScript's most important features and how they can be used to improve code quality and maintainability
- Understand what React Hooks are and how to build React apps using them
- Implement state management for your React app using Redux
- Set up an Express project with TypeScript and GraphQL from scratch
- Build a fully functional online forum app using React and GraphQL
- Add authentication to your web app using Redis
- Save and retrieve data from a Postgres database using TypeORM
- Configure NGINX on the AWS cloud to deploy and serve your apps
- Understand the architecture of React and single-page applications
- Build a modern Web API for your SPA using Node.js, Express, and GraphQL
By the end, you'll be able to build and deploy complete high-performance web applications using React, Node, and GraphQL.
Download Sports Car wallpaper and backgrounds in super HD quality for free....
Download 10K+ Car Wallpapers & Backgrounds for Lamborghini in HD/4K quality. This...
This app provides you complete computer science path. Learn to code with...
Learn Java 12 Programming for Free - Java Tutorials for Beginners to...
Learn Networking Offline & absolutely Free, No previous Networking knowledge is required....
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.