You'll begin by learning about the essential building blocks of React components. As you advance through the sections, you'll work with higher-level functionalities in application development and then put your knowledge to work by developing user interface components for the web and native platforms. In the concluding sections, you'll learn how to bring your application together with robust data architecture.
What you will learn:
- Learn ES6
- Learn HTML & CSS
- Explore React architecture, component properties, state, and context
- Work with React Hooks for handling functions and components
- Implement code splitting using lazy components and Suspense
- Build robust user interfaces for mobile and desktop apps using Material-UI
- Simplify layout design for React Native apps using NativeBase
- Write GraphQL schemas to power web and mobile apps
- Implement Apollo-driven components
By the end of this app, you'll be able to build Cross Platform applications for multiple mobile platforms with React Native.
Aspire to become a full stack developer? Looking for a single app...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.