The NCLEX-RN® is given to determine a candidate’s ability to work as an entry-level nurse. It is a computer-adaptive test (CAT), which means each person’s testing experience is different. The computer administers each question based on your performance on previous questions. Your questions will be appropriately challenging and at a level that the computer determines you have a 50% chance of answering correctly.
You will continue to receive questions until the computer establishes that you have a 95% chance of achieving a passing score on the test, or until the time limit or the maximum number of questions is reached. The minimum number of questions is 75 and the maximum is 265. Of the items you are given, 15 of them are experimental questions that do not count toward the final score, but you will not know which ones these are.
These are the categories and subcategories of NCLEX-RN® test questions. To ensure adequate coverage of the broad first and last categories on this list, we provide preparation materials for each of the subcategories listed under them. Our study sections are the topics shown in italics, here:
Safe and Effective Care Environment
• Management of Care (20%)
• Safety and Infection Control (12%)
Health Promotion and Maintenance (9%)
Psychosocial Integrity (9%)
• Basic Care and Comfort (9%)
• Pharmacological and Parenteral Therapies (15%)
• Reduction of Risk Potential (12%)
• Physiological Adaptation (14%)
So, nursing school is behind you and all that’s left is to pass the NCLEX-RN® and you’re off to the career of your dreams. Don’t let this test stand in your way—do all you can to prepare, including taking advantage of our Free Practice Questions for the NCLEX-RN® Exam and other study materials. We’ll help you find out what you do know and in what areas you still need some practice. Check us out!
• Contains the complete Revision questions by the expert with detailed explanations
• Practice by topics: Test your knowledge by practicing by topics. A topic that is divided into small parts helps you not be bored when studying.
• Mock test: Mock test simulates the real test format. When you finish the test you will see your score and review all the questions.
• New questions every time: to keep you on your toes, we randomize questions and answers each time you restart a practice test
• No internet connection and registration required
• FREE and minimum ads that annoy you
We hope you find our practice questions helpful as you study to pass your test! If you ever have any questions, please feel free to contact us by email at [email protected] Happy studying and good luck as you begin this exciting step toward furthering your education!
Getting a low score on the ASVAB might mean missing a chance at the military job you really want–or possibly not getting in the military at all.
Don’t let the GED test stand in the way of your future!
Your DMV test is coming and you’re sick and tired of studying with boring DMV manual?
Your CDL test is coming and you’re sick and tired of studying with boring CDL manual?
The CompTIA A+ certification lays the groundwork for all IT careers.
The CompTIA Security+ certification exam is a vendor-neutral exam that validates your skills in risk identification and management, the application of physical and digital security controls for devices and networks, disaster recovery, and the adherence to rules set forth by legal and regulatory bodies.
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.