Bike Citizens app - the first cycling app designed for cyclists in urban areas + surroundings! Real-time route calculation prioritising bike friendly ways. With precise audio notifications, without an active data connection, saving battery and roaming costs. Available in more than 500 cities worldwide and 350 regions all over Europe, U.S.A., Central America and Australia / New Zealand. Winner of the Eurobike Award 2015.
• Bicycle optimised map style
• Tracking, visualisation and statistics of your tracks
• Route calculation from every location to every address
• Prioritising cycleways, cycle paths and living streets
• Precise audio notifications during your ride
• Works offline: no roaming costs in foreign countries!
• Track your speed, distance and time with the bike computer
• Recalculation of route when you leave current route
• Insider cycling tours through the city, created by local cycling couriers
• Categorised lists of sights, from which you can create individual tours
• Local and international cycling campaigns, like Bike2Work Austria, Bike Benefit and PING if you care Brussels
AVAILABLE CITIES AND REGIONS:
More than 800 city and region maps are available in the app (all European capitals like Vienna, Berlin, Paris, London). For all European countries, the U.S., Central America as well as for Australia incl. New Zealand, all federal states / regions are available.
Maps which aren't already for free in the app can be unlocked by:
• "Cycle to Free": When installing a new map, chose the option "Cycle to Free". All you have to do is cycle 100km within 30 days and track your routes.
• Voucher code
• In-app purchase: 4,99€
• Bike Citizens Flatrate: All maps for only 19,95€
• Free maps (sponsored): Bremen, Region Hannover, Essen and Stuttgart (DE), Linz and Weiz (AT)
• Eurobike Award 2015
• VCÖ mobility award 2015
• Apps for Europe Award 2014
• ISPO Bike 2013 – Brand New Award
WHAT MAPS ARE USED?
The Bike Citizens app (former BikeCityGuide) is a navigation app based on the great OpenStreetMap (OSM), the "Wikipedia of maps". We invite everybody to take a look at wiki.openstreetmap.org in order to learn more about OSM, how it works and how you can contribute. The insider tours were created by local bike messengers, the sights descriptions are from Wikipedia.
HOW TO GET MY SMARTPHONE ONTO MY BIKE?
As the perfect gadget to go with the app, we have developed our own smartphone mount. With FINN, you can mount any smartphone to any bike. Find out more on http://getfinn.com
We love to hear your feedback - if you have questions, suggestions, troubles, please don't hesitate to contact us in order to make this app even better! Just send a mail to [email protected]
Cycling in the city is fun – convince yourself!
Bike Citizens – Intelligent Urban Mobility
Looking for a cycling app to make route planning and navigating easier?...
Do you love to discover, navigate, and track new cycling routes? Then...
Whether you're just starting your fitness journey or are a seasoned runner,...
CARAMAPS offers more than 90 000 adresses for motorhome travelers available directly...
Easily track your bike rides and runs with Cadence Run and Bike...
SuperCycle is a cycling computer app that tracks and maps your bicycle...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.