The Thingy app is designed to work with the Nordic Thingy:52™ devices.
Nordic Thingy:52 is a compact, power-optimized, multi-sensor device built around the nRF52832 Bluetooth® 5 SoC from Nordic Semiconductor.
Capture, view, and interact with the sensor data acquired from your Thingy:52. Thanks to its simple Bluetooth API and IFTTT™ integration, the possibilities are endless!
Use this app to connect your mobile device with Thingy and gain access to the following functionalities:
- View the current temperature, humidity, air quality, and atmospheric pressure
- Use it as a compass, step counter, or detect taps on any of its axis
- Check the orientation of your Thingy and get live accelerometer, gyroscope, and magnetometer data at a high rate
- Measure the gravity vector
- Trigger programmable events by pressing the button on top of the device
- Control the color, brightness, and mode of the RGB LED
- Stream PCM audio to its speaker, or play predefined notification sounds when events occur
- Stream audio from Thingy to a mobile device using the built-in microphone
- Play programmable tunes in frequency mode
- Using the free Thingy app, update the firmware on your Thingy as soon as new firmware versions are released
For firmware and mobile developers:
Thingy can be flashed with custom firmware, just like any other development kit from Nordic Semiconductor. The Thingy firmware package contains comprehensive documentation, so you can easily customize it to your own needs.
Additionally, we provide an Android Library on GitHub for your Android development needs. These libraries are made exclusively for Thingy, to ensure that mobile development are as smooth as possible!
Learn more about Thingy at https://www.nordicsemi.com/thingy
nRF Connect for Mobile is a powerful generic tool that allows you...
The nRF Toolbox is a container app that stores your Nordic Semiconductor...
nRF Device Firmware Update is a mobile app for updating nRF5 SDK...
nRF Logger application allows developers to view log sessions created by other...
nRF Connect Device Manager is a generic tool for updating and managing...
nRF UART can be used to connect to Bluetooth Low Energy devices...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.