Seamlessly provision and configure your Bluetooth Mesh compatible fleet of nodes using nRF Mesh.
nRF Mesh allows you to easily deploy nodes to any Bluetooth Mesh compatible Nodes, giving you flexibility to deploy many different Mesh network Setups.
• Node Control: nRF Mesh supports controlling GenericOnOff Server models
• Provisioning: Deployment of a new Node is as simple as a press of a button, this version supports Numeric OOB authentication and static authentication (With no user input on the latter). nRF Mesh will automatically handle the Unicast addressing for you, It's also possible override that by simply entering the desired addresses.
• Configuration: Setup your Application keys or use the randomly generated ones, add group addresses and configure your nodes into groups by simply setting their Subscription addresses.
Additionally, you may also run the following configuration commands on your network:
• Add the publication address of a model
• Add/Remove one of more subscription address on a model
• Bind an Application Key to a specific model for full granular control of your networks' security.
• Explore the nodes' capabilities by tapping the information button to view all elements, models, provisioning time and date, Manufacturer and all available vendor data.
• Set the Default TTL on a per-node basis
- This version of the app is capable of communicating with any Bluetooth LE devices that speak Bluetooth Mesh.
This app is supported on Android 4.3 and onward
nRF Connect for Mobile is a powerful generic tool that allows you to scan, advertise and explore your Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) devices and communicate with them. nRF Connect supports number of Bluetooth SIG adopted profiles together with Device Firmware Update profile (DFU) from Nordic Semiconductors and Mcu Manager on Zephyr and Mynewt.
The nRF5x Series chips are flash-based SoCs, and as such they represent the most flexible solution available.
nRF Logger application allows developers to view log sessions created by other applications using the API released on GitHub.
The nRF Toolbox is a container app that stores your Nordic Semiconductor apps for Bluetooth Low Energy in one location.
nRF Connect Device Manager is a generic tool for updating and managing devices running nRF Connect SDK supporting Device Manager module over Bluetooth LE (aka Management Subsystem, Mcu Manager, SMP Server).
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.