Wear Camera - remote control of phone camera from your watch! Be a tricky spy, observe your pets, take photo and video remotely, and more live scenarios with Wear Camera!
- If you bought the app on your smartwatch (phone) and Google Play asks you to buy the app on phone (smartwatch) again, please, have a look at this information: http://wearcamera.makeevapps.com/paid_twice.html
- App not compatible with Tizen OS watches like Galaxy Watch, Samsung Gear S2 or S3.
Wear Camera is the most functional and easy-to-use app for remote controlling the phone's camera on Google Play.
- Remote photo and video shooting. No need to ask a passerby to photograph you with friends;
- Excellent selfie using the high-quality main camera
- Invisible photo and video shooting. Play spy with your phone's camera
- Watch your pets from anywhere
- See in hard to reach places using a phone camera and flashlight with your smartwatch
- Control of the cooking process
- Radio babysitter
- Make interesting Timelapse sessions
- Ability to see what is happening behind when you go on a bike.
🌟 Features 🌟
✓ Three shooting modes: Photo, Video, Timelapse
✓ Set timer on the watch for Photo, Video and Timelapse shooting
✓ Ability to close the app on the watch without stopping video recording
✓ Several flash modes, as well as an independent flashlight
✓ Quickly switch between front and selfie camera
✓ Managing the phone's camera zoom on a smartwatch
✓ Three camera orientation lock modes: vertical, horizontal, auto-rotate
✓ Photo and video shooting, even if the phone screen is turned off or locked
✓ Ability to enable/disable the camera (preview) screen on the phone if necessary
✓ Connection by Bluetooth and Wi-Fi*
✓ Preview from the camera at any time
✓ Ability to choose photos and videos quality on the watch
✓ Ability to choose Preview resolution quality on the watch
✓ Turn on/off the shutter sound
✓ Auto-rotate preview on the watch
✓ View photos on the watch
✓ Ability to store images and videos on SD card or internal phone storage
✓ Timelapse photos are grouped by folders for each session
* speed of data transferring depends on the speed of your Wi-Fi connection. (In case If you don't use Bluetooth connection)
🗂 Photo and video folder 🗂
- How to choose a folder to save photos and videos on the phone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BA19NhdaecQ
- All photos and videos are saving in the selected folder. You can view its contents in the Wear Camera app or in any file viewers (for example Google Photo).
- You can view photos and videos using the "Folder" button (top left icon) on the watch. In opened screen choose watch or phone icon. Video files can be viewed on the phone only.
⚠️ Notes: ⚠️
1. You need to have a Wear OS (Android Wear) smartwatch: Ticwatch, Asus Zenwatch, Huawei Watch, LG Watch, Fossil Smart Watch, Casio Smart Watch, Skagen Falster, Montblanc Summit, TAG Heuer Modular, Samsung Gear 1, Motorola Moto 360 etc.
2. Restart your watch, if the preview has some lags at first start
3. If you have problems with using of some features of the camera, switch option Camera 1/Camera 2 at the app phone settings (Open menu by clicking on 3 dots at top right corner and select "Settings" item)
4. To block the shutter sound, for some phone models, you need to enable the Request Mute permission option in the app settings on the phone. Turning on option Camera 1/Camera 2 can help too
5. To Sony's Xperia users. Turn off the STAMINA mode, if you want to take a picture with turned off the screen. (How to set: Setting > Power management > STAMINA mode)
Use a phone camera remotely from a WearOS Smart Watch / Samsung Watch. Try & Buy
Need to look behind, inside, below? Use LookBehind !
Camera Controller + Voice recorder + Baby monitor + ...
The most complete gallery app for your Android Wear watch
Displays navigation directions on your smartwatch.
Precise GPS speedometer app and watchface for Wear OS, Android Wear smartwatches
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.