The Hydraulic System Calculator is an intuitive tool for people working with hydraulic cylinders, pumps, motors and pipes. This app enables design of individual hydraulic components around single-acting or double-acting cylinders. A user can look into the formulas involved and switch to their preferred units.
Features at a glance:
- By entering the requisite dimensions of the cylinder and parameters like the pressure and oil flow the user would be able to calculate the areas & volumes in the cylinder, extraction & retraction forces, velocity, time, outflow and ratio. The output is derived on both the piston and rod side of the cylinder
- A backward compatibility is also provided on some of the parameters (force, time & velocity) in the cylinder area to provide users with the extension of using the calculator in more user friendly environment
- The app enables the calculation of flow rate, pressure, displacement, speed, torque and power in Motor section
- The app enables the calculation of displacement, flow rate, electric motor power and total efficiency in Pump section
- The app can be used to calculate pressure drop around an orifice
- Piping parameters like velocity, cross-sectional area and reynolds number can be calculated using absolute or kinematic viscosity
- The calculations can be carried out in both Metric or Imperial units
- The data provided is in conformation with ISO 3320, ISO 3321 and ISO 4393 in the cylinder section
- The calculator is built to dynamically update the results as the user keys in the values
- The input and output values could be displayed in preferred sub-units as per the requirements of the user after the calculation is carried out. It also helps the user to make specific changes in units before the calculations
- Interactive images on cylinder section provides the user with a good understanding of the component
- The results can be copied to clipboard and can be shared via e-mail
It includes the following features:- Fits calculation: Upon entering the nominal diameter...
The Trelleborg Sealing Solutions O-Ring App calculates O-Ring dimensions by simply entering...
Select a shape, input some measurements and see its area, perimeter, volume...
An excellent tool for mechanical engineers or students at university and college,...
Trelleborg’s “Unit and Hardness Converter” helps you convert frequently used units and...
Unlock interactive content in print material from Trelleborg Sealing Solutions with the...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.