Select a shape, input some measurements and see its area, perimeter, volume and weight.
This is an easy to use, completely free, shape calculator.
Features at a Glance:
- 170+ geometric shapes available.
- Swipe through categories and shapes to select or type to search directly.
- Have the radius, but not the diameter? No problem, the Area Volume Calculator (AVC) has various calculation methods to meet the requirement.
- Choose from metals, wood, liquids and more. Fill your shape with Almonds, Aluminium or any one of 1500 materials to calculate the weight.
- Information on the definition of the shape and the formula used for calculation is also provided.
- Calculate the volume directly or start with the area of a 2D shape and then select an associated 3D shape to get the volume.
- The calculations can be carried out in a range of Metric, Inch(UK) and Inch(US) units, from millimetres to miles.
- Shapes are well illustrated and labelled making the app easy to use and understand.
- Add preferred materials to favourites to quickly calculate weight.
- The app is currently available in English and German.
- 100% free, no in-app purchases or ads!
Suitable for anyone from kids to mechanical engineers.
The Hydraulic System Calculator is an intuitive tool for people working with...
An excellent tool for mechanical engineers or students at university and college,...
The Trelleborg Sealing Solutions O-Ring App calculates O-Ring dimensions by simply entering...
It includes the following features:- Fits calculation: Upon entering the nominal diameter...
The app is useful for the fluid thinkers. This app covers a...
Unlock interactive content in print material from Trelleborg Sealing Solutions with the...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.