Great icebreaker questions for any occasion!
This mobile version of our best-selling conversation starter game will help you spark great conversations with your family, friends and even new acquaintances. Use these fun, engaging questions during your next virtual get together, at a dinner party, on a road trip or as ice breakers at your next big event. You can even share your favorite questions on social media. You’ll create memorable conversations with those closest to you and really connect with those you never thought possible (like your teenage niece or nephew, LOL). There’s something here for everyone.
Features of the app include:
• 9 great topics to start - Dinner Party, What Would You Do, Destination Anywhere, Foodies, Geek Pop, Go Green, Kids, Teen, and College. We’ll keep it fresh with new topics.
• 45 Free TableTopics Conversation Starter Questions
• Access to more than 400 questions through in app purchases
• Create a collection of your FAVORITE questions from various topics
• Easily SHARE questions on social media
About the topics:
• Dinner Party - Get all your guests talking and enjoying each other’s company.
• What Would You Do - Here's a fun and interesting way to explore the choices you and your friends would make when facing everyday dilemmas.
• Destination Anywhere - Whether you’re a world traveler or more of a day tripper, you’ve seen and done some pretty amazing things. Get everyone talking about their awesome adventures and crazy vacations.
• Foodies - Share your passion for food and cooking with your food loving friends. Talk food, drink, restaurants, recipes, trends and so much more!
• Geek Pop - Get right to the heart of your geeky nature and that of your friends too. Talk about the best of Geek Pop Culture. Love it, we think you will!
• Go Green - Green is good! Get everyone talking and thinking about easy ways to live a more eco-savvy lifestyle.
• Kids - These are great questions for young, curious minds. Although designed for young children, Mom & Dad will love them too.
• Teen - Open up the lines of communication with the things teens love to talk about.
• College - Spark fun conversations that take you way beyond the oh-so-boring “what’s your major?”
If you think you’ve heard of us before, you’re right!
TableTopics editions have been played by a number of celebrities on television shows and series - The Ellen DeGeneres Show, Martha Stewart Show, Today Show, Joy Behar Show, Kocktails with Khloe, Parenthood, and Love (Netfilx) to name a few. Print features include Real Simple, Better Homes and Gardens, Vanity Fair, Cosmopolitan, GQ, InStyle, Food and Wine, People Stylewatch, USA Today, Women's Wear Daily, Good Housekeeping, and O, The Oprah Magazine - Favorite Things Issue.
Awards for our editions include: Creative Child Magazine, Product of the Year Award, 2012 and 2013.
What do people love about TableTopics Questions to Start Great Conversations?
“we LOVE Table topics. We use them at our house daily. We have a rule when one of my 3 kids brings home a new friend we pull it out and ask 3 random questions to get to know them. It’s amazing.”
“These question cards help keep family meals fun but also help you learn so much about each other. We are all guilty at taking the people we live with for granted. These cards can spark way better discussions than your typical, open ended "How was your day?" with a standard "Fine, how was yours?" (Followed by radio silence...especially with #teens.)
“…you should have at least one version in your home or office somewhere. The conversations we’ve had have been priceless. Sometimes it’s funny stuff, sometimes it’s serious, but every time we are connecting and hearing each other and we almost always learn something new about one another.”