Chemistry Pack contains 55 Calculators and References, that can quickly and easily calculate and helps you to refer different chemical parameters. Dynamic Periodic Table with many useful chemical information about each element.
Periodic Table provides 20 most important chemical information about each element. Elements can be tracked using a chart. Chemical information of each element can be shared to social media, mail, messages and other sharing apps.
Following 20 Chemical Information are provided for each element:
• Atomic Number
• Atomic Weight
• Bonding Radius
• Atomic Radius
• Ionization Potential
• Melting Point
• Boiling Point
• Heat of Vaporization
• Heat of Fusion
• Electrical Conductivity
• Thermal Conductivity
• Specific Heat Capacity
• Electron Configuration
• Number of Isotopes
• Acid - Equivalent Mass
• Acid - Equivalent Weight
• Calcium Estimation - Permanganometric Titration
• Chloride as Sodium Chloride Titration
• Crude Fibre Estimation
• Crude Protein Estimation (Micro-Kjeldahl Distillation Method)
• Dilution of Solutions
• Double Decomposition
• Ether Extract
• Fatty Acid
• Hydrogen Ion Concentration
• Liquid Phase Diffusion Coefficient
• Metal Weight
• Molar Mass of Gas
• Osmotic Pressure
• Oxidising/Reducing Agents - Equivalent Weight
• Oxygen - Equivalent Weight
• Sand Silica Estimation
• Soluble Protein - Kjeldhal Method
• Avogadro's Number
• Boyle's Law
• Charles' Law
• Combined Gas Law
• Gay-Lussac's Law
• Henderson Hasselbalch Equation
• Ideal Gas Law
• Acid-Base Indicators
• Acids/Bases - Chemical Table
• Activity Series of Metals
• Chemical Names (Common Substances)
• Chemicals used to Melt Ice
• Common Anions
• Common Cations
• Common Oxoacid Compounds
• Common Standard Reduction Potentials
• Constants Table
• Drugs from Plants
• Firework Colorants Table
• Flame Test Colors
• Glass Pigments
• Heat of Formation Table
• Isotope Half Life Table
• Ka of Weak Acids
• Laws of Chemistry
• Molecular Weight (Common Chemical Compound)
• pKa Table of Amino Acids
• PolyAtomic Ions
• Single Bond Energies Table
• Solubility Product Constants at 25 Degrees Celsius
• Valences of the Elements
• Calculated values, results and chemical information can be shared to social media, mail, messages and other sharing apps.
• Dynamic Periodic Table with accurate information and pleasant presentation.
• Pleasant presentation of References and Tables with accurate information.
• Clear display of formulas for calculations.
• Automatic calculation of values based on inputs.
• Professional user interface.
• Available in English, Français, Español, Italiano, Deutsch, Português & Nederlands.
A Complete Chemistry Reference & Dictionary
Money Counter is a simple application to count your currency of various...
Voltage Drop Calculator allows you to quickly calculate Voltage Drop in most...
Ohms Law Calculator provides the best way to calculate Voltage, Current, Resistance...
Volume Calculator helps you to quickly and easily calculate the volume of...
Square Calculator helps you to quickly and easily calculate different parameters of...
Movie Trailers provides you an enthralling option for watching movie trailers, teasers,...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.