Column Calculator contains 67 calculators and converters, that can quickly and easily calculate and convert different columns and civil engineering parameters. Automatic and accurate calculations and conversions with every unit and value changes.
* Available in Metric and Imperial Units *
* Available in English, Français, Español, Italiano, Deutsch, Português & Nederlands *
Column Calculator contains following 35 Calculators:
• Critical Buckling Load - Column Pivoted at Both Ends (Euler's Formula)
• Critical Buckling Load - One End Fixed and Other End Rounded (Euler's Formula)
• Critical Buckling Load - Both Ends Fixed (Euler's Formula)
• Critical Buckling Load - One End Fixed and Other End Free (Euler's Formula)
• Nominal Bearing Strength of Concrete (Column Base Plate Design)
• Area of Base Plate for Factored Load
• Length of Rectangular Base Plate (Wide-Flange Column)
• Width of Base Plate - Parallel to the Flanges
• Projection of Base Plate beyond the Flange and Parallel to the Web (m)
• Projection of Base Plate beyond the Edges of the Flange and Perpendicular to the Web (n)
• Equivalent Cantilever Dimension (n')
• Column Base Plate Design Value (Lambda)
• Column Base Plate Design Value (X)
• Thickness of Base Plate (m)
• Thickness of Base Plate (n)
• Thickness of Base Plate (Lambda n')
• Area of the Column
• Allowable Bearing Pressure on Support (Base Plate occupies Full Area of Support)
• Allowable Bearing Pressure on Support (Base Plate covers less than Full Area of Support)
• Wall Thickness of Steel Pile (Width of Face of Rectangular Section)
• Wall Thickness of Steel Pile (Outside Diameter of Circular Section)
• Design Strength of Axially Loaded Composite Column
• Design Strength of Concrete (Direct Bearing)
• Effective Length Factor
• Slenderness Ratio
• Critical Buckling Load
• Elastic Critical Buckling Load
• Allowable Design Load – Aluminum Columns
• Allowable Design Load – Aluminum Columns (Johnson’s Equation – Straight Line)
• Allowable Design Load – Aluminum Columns (Johnson’s Equation – Squared Parabolic)
• Ultimate Strength of Column - Zero Eccentricity of Load
• Axial Load Capacity – Short Rectangular Members
• Balanced Moment
• Eccentricity – Balanced Condition
• Eccentricity – Slender Columns
Column Calculator contains following 32 Converters:
• Flow Rate (Mass)
• Flow Rate (Volume)
• Metric Weight
• Moment of Force
• Moment of Inertia
• Specific Heat Capacity
• Specific Volume
• Thermal Conductivity
• Thermal Expansion
• Viscosity (Dynamic)
• Viscosity (Oil & Water)
• Viscosity (Kinematic)
• Complete coverage of calculators and converters in column and civil engineering parameters.
• Automatic calculation and conversion of the output with respect to changes in the input, values and units.
• Formulas are provided for each calculator.
• Extremely accurate calculations and conversions.
• Professionally and newly designed user interface that speeds up data entry, easy viewing and calculation speed.
Most Comprehensive Column Calculator
Money Counter is a simple application to count your currency of various...
Voltage Drop Calculator allows you to quickly calculate Voltage Drop in most...
Ohms Law Calculator provides the best way to calculate Voltage, Current, Resistance...
Volume Calculator helps you to quickly and easily calculate the volume of...
Square Calculator helps you to quickly and easily calculate different parameters of...
Movie Trailers provides you an enthralling option for watching movie trailers, teasers,...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.