The new SchoolMessenger app gives busy parents, students, and staff a powerful way to stay engaged with their school or district, and connect to each other.
- Easy-to-read inbox that captures all SchoolMessenger notifications, and now two-way teacher-parent-student messages (if enabled by school or district)
- Scrollable notification view to review all phone, email, and text content in a single place
- Detailed preference control allows adjusting notification settings
- Push notifications are available for alerts when school or district sends a message
- For notifications, school or district has SchoolMessenger notification service subscription with SchoolMessenger app enabled
- For notifications, valid email address on file with your school or district
- WiFi or data plan for internet access
- Android 4.4 or higher
SchoolMessenger app is not for sending broadcast messages. If you are a SchoolMessenger Communicate notification customer looking to send broadcast messages, please download the SchoolMessenger Admin sender app.
Note: You will only be able to sign in if your school...
// Revising GCSE AQA Science?// Key Cards GCSE AQA Biology is now...
Join the future of work in healthcare - CareRev! With our app,...
Wodify’s NEWEST mobile app is ready for you!Client at a Wodify-enabled business?...
reSET-O® is a 12-week prescription digital therapeutic for patients with opioid use...
Illumine childcare software is designed to help preschool owners run their businesses...
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.