Create new audio recordings or edit audio files with the editor. Save the files in the desired audio format.
The trial version has all the features of the paid version including options to save in wav, m4a, aac, flac and wma format. Saving in mp3 format is available only in the paid version.
- Recorder and player
- Cut, copy and paste
- Delete, insert silence, trim, fade in, fade out
- Normalizing, noise reduction
- Record into existing file, import file into existing file
- Mixes the current file with another file
- 10 band equalizer
- Change Tempo, Speed, Pitch
- Audioformats: mp3 (-320kb/s), wav (16 Bit PCM), flac, m4a, aac and wma, video import: mp4, 3gp, 3g2
Remark: You need enough free memory on your first sd-card to edit sound files. For 10min 48k stereo sound we recommend at least 500MB free memory.
Please have also a look at our new security camera App Lexis Cam.
If you think this app is useful, we'd love you to rate our app 5 stars.
Showing us some love on the store helps us to continue to work on the app and make things even better!
WaveEditor for Android™ is a professional tool for editing, recording, and mastering audio.
Super Sound is a very powerful audio editing and music editor on Android.
With this app you can add a song to your recorded voice and make it sound better.
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.