n-Track Studio turns your Android device into a complete recording studio. Record & playback audio and MIDI tracks, mix them during playback and add effects. Edit your song, jam with other artists & share with friends.
Check out n-Track Studio Tutorials for Android: http://en.ntrack.com/video-tutorials.php#/android
Try n-Track Studio for free: if you like it you can subscribe & unlock regular or advanced features*
HOW IT WORKS:
• Record a base track with the built-in mic or an external sound card
• Add more audio tracks or create a melody using the internal keyboard or the built-in virtual instruments
• Import a groove or create one using the step sequencer
• Use the mixer to adjust levels, pan, apply equalization & add effects
• Save or Share the recording directly from your device to your friends
• Stereo & mono audio tracks
• Virtually unlimited number of tracks (max 11 tracks without in-app purchases)
• Group & Aux channels
• MIDI tracks with built-in synth featuring 128 MIDI instrument sounds
• Piano-roll MIDI Editor
• Step Sequencer
• On-screen MIDI keyboard
• EQ with Spectrum analyzer + chromatic tuner*
• Import existing tracks
• Reverb, Echo, Chorus & Flanger, Tremolo, Pitch Shift, Phaser, Tube Amp and Compression effects can be added to any track & the master channel*
• Guitar & Bass Amp simulation plugins*: Craft your unique sound by combining great amp heads and different cabinet models, & playing with mic positioning and gain control
• VocalTune* - pitch correction & manipulation plugin: automatically correct any pitch in-corrections on vocals or melodic parts
• Automate track volumes & pan using volume and pan envelopes
• Share your recordings on Facebook
• Collaborate to create music with other musicians with the integrated Songtree online music making community
• Quick one touch drums & bass groove tracks
• Built-in metronome
• 64 bit double precision floating point audio engine*
• Internal audio routing
• Support for multichannel external USB class-compliant audio devices
• Support for multiple audio output when using compatible USB devices*
• Export 16, 24 or 32 bits audio files*
• Set sampling frequency up to 192 kHz (frequencies above 48 kHz require an external audio device)
*Some features require one of the three available in-app subscription levels:
What you get:
• Up to 8 tracks
• Up to 2 effects per track / channel
• Save your song to the cloud & the option to get other musicians to play along
NOTE: Saving to MP3 on your local device storage requires a purchase
STANDARD subscription ($0.99/month)
What you get:
• Unlimited audio & MIDI tracks (Free edition is limited to 8 tracks)
• Unlocks all the available effects (Free Edition has Reverb, Compression, Echo and Chorus)
• Unlimited number of effects per channel (Free Edition has up to 2)
• Export to WAV or MP3
EXTENDED subscription ($1.99/month)
What you get:
• 64 bit audio engine
• Multichannel USB class-compliant audio interfaces
• Export in 24, 32 and 64 bit uncompressed (WAV) format (Standard Edition is limited to 16 bit WAV)
SUITE subscription ($3.99/month)
Everything in Standard Edition, plus:
• 10GB+ of Premium Royalty-Free WAV Loops & One-Shots
• Exclusive release-ready Beats & editable n-Track Studio Projects
• 400+ Sample Instruments
Create your own music with this free music maker app.Compose music that...
Songtree free music recorderSongtree is useful if you want to record: rap...
Voloco is a mobile recording studio and audio editor that helps you...
n-Track Studio is a powerful, portable music-making app that turns your Android...
Transform your phone into a powerful recording tool with just one tap....
Bandpass turns mobile music production into a style blending musical social network.Create...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.