MathTango by Originator is a groundbreaking app that makes learning addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division truly fun for kids aged 5-10 (Grades K-5)!
Kids will learn more and learn faster with a unique, classroom-tested combination of math puzzles (incorporating modern techniques that make math easier and more intuitive) and classic “world-building” activities found in games.
Kids will progress through hundreds of math lessons as they earn monsters, complete missions, build out their own unique worlds, and discover even more fun and surprises along the way. While they’re having great fun, you’ll know they’re learning!
PRESS AND REVIEWS:
⁃ KidSAFE Certified
- Common Sense Media's Best Math Apps for Kids List
⁃ Children's Technology Review Editor's Choice
⁃ Mom's Choice Awards Gold Recipient
- National Parenting Product Awards Winner
- Creative Child Magazine Children's App of the Year Award
⁃ Over 500 addition, subtraction, multiplication and division puzzles covering more than 40 math levels, followed by review levels with more math puzzles for lesson reinforcement and advanced play.
⁃ Lesson plan wizard generates a customized, age-appropriate curriculum for every user.
⁃ Common Core based curriculum that dynamically adapts so a child advances only when they have mastered the current lesson.
⁃ Addition and subtraction lessons include 9 unique puzzle game types that cover:
• Numbers and counting
• Ordering numbers
• Counting forwards and backwards
• Number patterns
• Odd and even numbers
• Comparing numbers
• Adding single digit numbers
• Adding doubles and near doubles
• Subtracting single digit numbers
• Subtracting 10’s
• Making 10 to add to 8 and 9
• Adding double digit numbers (with and without regrouping)
• Subtracting double digit numbers (with and without regrouping)
⁃ Multiplication and division lessons include 7 different puzzle game types that cover:
• Multiplying with factors of 2 and 5
• Multiplying with factors 9
• Multiplying with factors of 0 and 1
• Multiplying with factors of 10
• Multiplying with factors of 3
• Multiplying with factors of 4
• Multiplying with factors of 6 and 7
• Multiplying with factors of 8
• Dividing by 2, 3, 4 and 5
• Dividing by 6 and 7
• Dividing by 8 and 9
• Dividing with 0 and 1
⁃ Gameplay is structured around two worlds (Island and Starbase). Each world has never-ending missions that are completed to earn unique characters and dozens of in-game items to customize the worlds.
⁃ 7-day free trial gives you unlimited access to all activities and lessons in the app before paying.
⁃ Designed and developed for children of ages 5-10+.
⁃ Learn on the go. You can fully enjoy the entire app even when the device is offline.
⁃ Multiple user profiles on each device allow the entire family to learn at their own pace.
⁃ 100% free of advertisements and offers.
⁃ MathTango is a completely original app conceived, developed, and tested by a passionate team of 5 parents at Originator.
MathTango is a subscription service that gives total access to everything available in the app. You can choose to subscribe on a monthly or annual basis.
⁃ Payment will be charged to your Google Play account after the 7-day free trial.
⁃ Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
⁃ Cancel your subscription anytime without a cancellation fee.