Master difficult concepts like place value and fractions by modifying the world with mathematics. Boost your kids’ confidence as they build a solid conceptual foundation. No reading required. Free to try for 7 days!
From the award-winning creators of Slice Fractions and Slice Fractions 2 comes a new math universe, designed hand-in-hand with education researchers and loved by children 4 and up.
Math Makers uses the potential of video games to change children’s intuitions about difficult concepts like place value, fractions, addition, subtraction, equality, and so much more. It’s the only game where mathematical problem solving is a real part of the game.
**Contains the multi-award-winning games from the Slice Fractions series (International Serious Play Award, Bologna Ragazzi Education Award, 2018).**
*** Featured in The Washington Post, USA Today, CBC, and more.***
• Develop intuition and understand core concepts useful to mastery of mathematics, from kindergarten throughout elementary levels.
• No reading required: anyone can play.
• Come back every day to explore mathematics with your pets.
• Subscription app with frequent content updates.
• Solve puzzles by using open thinking and designing your own solutions.
• Play in a safe, digital environment: no ads or micro-transactions.
• Find and collect friendly pets that follow you in your adventure.
• No commitment or hassles. 7-day free trial. Cancel your subscription anytime.
• A UQAM study has shown that our fractions content significantly improved students performances by +10,5% on the standard test “Trends in International Mathematics and Science Study” (TIMSS) after only 3 hours of gameplay
• An approach based on visual representations and manipulatives that improves kids’ conceptual understanding of early number concepts to operations and fractions
FOUNDATIONAL ARITHMETIC CONCEPTS
• Number Sense: reading, writing and understanding numbers
• Counting, representation, comparison, classification, order, expressions, equivalents, decomposition, regularities, and more;
• Operational skills: addition, subtraction, relation of equality, formulas;
• The first steps towards multiplication and division;
• Fractions: part-whole partitioning, numerator / denominator notation, equivalent fractions, ordering, adding fractions, subtracting fractions from 1, fraction multiplication, finding the common denominator, fractions bigger than 1;
• Comprehensive coverage of Common Core Math Standards in foundational arithmetic concepts: (K.CC), (K.OA to 5.OA), (1.GA to 3.GA), (K.OA to 5.NBT), (3.NF to 5.NF).
• Access is free for the first week, then a subscription is needed.
• Payment will be charged to your Google Play account. After the trial period, the subscription is automatically renewed every month or every year, unless the automatic renewal is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
We produce fun and pedagogically sound video games. We strive to ensure that these games are intuitive and will lead to profound conceptual learning. We believe we can push the limits of game-based learning.
Your feedback is much appreciated, so please feel free to provide suggestions for future updates. If something isn't working as you would expect, please contact us: www.ululab.com/contact
Download the app that will help nursery and primary school kids between...
Start your journey through the Multiplication Games with Jelly!It will help your...
The #1 math app for early learners — from counting to multiplication.■...
MathTango by Originator is a groundbreaking app that makes learning addition, subtraction,...
*Spotlight On Literacy*■ OverviewBricks’ “Spotlight On Literacy” has been released as Apps.Based...
Learn Swedish from 61 native languages, for free & offline, with FunEasyLearn.Learn...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.