Relive iconic battles of the American Civil War. Take command of both the Union and Confederate forces in this exciting turn-based strategy game from the developers behind the international top-selling Tank Battle: 1944 and Ancient Battle: Rome. New features for version 2.0 include combat analysis, strategic movement, map zoom and combat improvements.
- 8 Mission ‘First Strike’ Campaign.
- 5 Mission ‘To Arms!’ Campaign.
- Includes battles based on historic events.
- Play the missions as either Union or Confederate.
- 7 Unique Civil War Units:
- Infantry with Muskets.
- Infantry with Rifled Muskets.
- Naval Gunboats.
- Dismounted and Mounted Cavalry.
- Changeable unit formations and tactics.
- Generals can attach to units to increase morale.
- More capable Veteran units and unreliable raw units.
- 3 difficulty settings.
- Detailed Combat Analysis.
- Flank Attacks .
- Map Zoom .
- Strategic Movement.
- Hours of Gameplay.
- High Definition graphics
Purchasable Extra Content:
6 Mission ‘Stalemate’ Campaign.
8 Mission ‘Hoorah!’ Campaign.
8 Mission ‘Rebel Yell’ Campaign
8 Mission ‘Victory Road’ Campaign
8 Mission ‘Last Stand’ Campaign.
8 Mission ‘Grand Command’ Campaign.
8 Mission ‘Leviathan’ Campaign.
8 Mission ‘Arsenal’ Campaign.
8 Mission 'Chickamauga' Campaign.
Civil War: 1864 is the latest addition to our Civil War strategy...
Civil War: 1862 is the prequel to the highly acclaimed Civil War:...
Peninsular War Battles places you at the forefront of Napoleon’s campaign to...
‘Tank Battle: Blitzkrieg!’ recreates the first battles of World War II. On...
Land your troops on the beaches of northern France, lay bridges to...
The end is near for the Third Reich, masters of Europe for...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.