Civil War: 1864 is the latest addition to our Civil War strategy series, bringing you the ferocious battles from 1864. Experience the American Civil War like never before with with over 40 missions; including 20 detailed historical battles. Get a greater view of the battlefield as you lead your force to victory, with our new Map Zoom feature. 1864 saw the Union army make substantial gains against the Confederate forces in the American Civil War. Grant, replacing Halleck, took the risky gamble of attacking the Confederates on three different fronts. While Grant failed to gain any significant tactical advantage in any battle against Robert E. Lee, he succeeded at depleting Lee’s forces. On the Western front, Sherman was able to capture Atlanta and seize Savannah. The Union’s control of the railways and waterways gave them an immense logistical advantage, which would become vital to the North’s eventual success. The Confederacy was ultimately fighting and losing a defensive war.
- New map zoom feature.
- High Definition Civil War Graphics.
- 7 Mission ‘Tutorial’ campaign.
- 4 Mission abstract ‘Division’ campaign.
- All missions can be played as both sides (except the tutorial).
- 8 Unique Civil War Units:
- Infantry with Muskets.
- Infantry with Rifled Muskets.
- Naval Gunboats.
- Dismounted and Mounted Cavalry.
- Four classes of infantry – Raw, Average, Veteran and Elite.
- Different infantry formations: unformed, line for shooting and column for charging!
- Detailed Combat Analysis.
- Flank Attacks .
- Strategic Movement.
- Hours of Gameplay.
- 7 Mission ‘Cold Steel’ campaign.
- 7 Mission ‘Duty and Pride’ campaign.
- 7 Mission Blockade campaign.
- 7 Mission ‘Freedom Calls’ campaign.
Civil War: 1862 is the prequel to the highly acclaimed Civil War:...
The Great War Rivals takes you back to the WW1 Great War,...
1941 is an Android strategy board game based on the conflicts of...
Lord Commander! This is a turn-based strategy war games set in the...
A unique fusion of sandbox simulator, real-time strategy, and military tactics gameplay....
I remember the day when the blazing star struck the ground. Thousands...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.