ArcGIS Business Analyst provides location-based intelligence for market planning, site selection, and customer segmentation.
With this mobile app, you can:
* Evaluate sites, trade areas, or neighborhoods for 135+ countries on the go.
* Tap into a large collection of demographic data, reports, infographics, and maps., collect location information in the field, and easily share them with your team.
* Get a quick demographic and market snapshot for a location to understand the types of people live in that area.
* Capture location information in the field such as building area and number of parking spaces, take site pictures, and instantly share them with your team.
* Compare two locations side by side and decide which one is more suitable for your target market.
* Scope out the competition or locations of businesses in your trade area.
ArcGIS Business Analyst is available for web, desktop, and enterprise as well to help you combine demographic, lifestyle, and spending data with map-based analytics to create accurate reports and dynamic presentations. Then instantly share your market research with decision makers.
This app requires an ArcGIS Business Analyst Web App subscription. You can sign up for your 21-day free trial of the Business Analyst Web App using the following link: go.esri.com/BAMobile
* Learn more about ArcGIS Business Analyst: go.esri.com/BA
* Sign up for a free trial of Business Analyst Web and Mobile Apps: go.esri.com/BAMobile
* Connect with the Business Analyst Community: go.esri.com/BACommunity
* Questions? Send us an email: [email protected]
An Indoor Mapping System to Enable, Engage, and Empower Your Workplace
The ArcGIS app is a native mobile companion to your ArcGIS organization.
Simple tool to get RTK corrected coordinates into Mapit and log RAW GNSS data.
Mobile mapping, data collection and maps for professionals and enthusiasts.
Where Field Work Gets Done
Development builds of QField for QGIS.
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.