- Can I give Aspirin to my dog? How about Benadryl?
- Does every chewing gum has xylitol as an ingredient? What are other names for Xylitol I should be looking for?
- My dog chewed on chapstick. Is it dangerous?
- Is garlic & onion dangerous for dogs? What about cats?
- Are my house plants safe for my cat?
- During our dog walk, my dog seemed curious about some fungi. What was it? Is it dangerous?
- My dog ate chive crackers. Should I be worried?
We are a team of data experts, toxicologists, and veterinarians. We are mainstreaming Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to help educate pet owners about what their beloved dogs and cats can or cannot eat. We want to help you answer your own question. We allow you to:
- Scan product barcodes and analyze their ingredients
- OCR search ingredients lists from packages without a barcode
- Snap a picture of plants to identify and see if they are dangerous
- Check out our poison list of 100s of potentially dangerous items, researched by our toxicologists and veterinarians.
- Post the results and discuss them with other community members
Give your pets the care they deserve without stressful trips or massive...
Cote's Clinical Veterinary Advisor: Dogs and Cats, 4th Edition is like six...
CANCERAID IS YOUR DIGITAL CHAMPIONFeeling disorganised, confused, isolated or overwhelmed by a...
PetCoach is the leading source of online veterinary advice. Ask questions about...
PetBudeez App is designed to help pet owners and their pet companion...
Official AAMA Certified Medical Assistant exam prep for 2022! Get access to...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.