The ultimate ear training app for musicians. Develop your relative pitch to the full by improving your aural skills and your music theory knowledge. This will better many aspects of your life as a musician, be it regarding improvisation, composition, arrangement, interpretation, singing, or playing in a band. Designed like a video game and with strong pedagogical concepts in mind, this app will make you truly master each interval, chord, scale, etc. before taking you to the next one.
9.5/10 "One of the best music focused apps. Ever. This is as close to a perfectly done Android app as you can find. Every musician should have this." - Joe Hindy, Android Authority -
• 150+ progressive drills arranged over 4 levels / 28 chapters
• 11 drill types, 24 intervals, 36 chord types, chord inversions, 28 scale types, melodic dictations, chord progressions
• Easy mode: 50+ progressive drills arranged over 12 chapters especially designed for beginners
• Play a selection of 21 drills in arcade mode
• 5 octaves of actual recorded grand piano sounds
• 7 additional sound banks are available, all with actual recorded sounds: vintage piano, Rhodes piano, electric guitar, harpsichord, concert harp, strings and pizzicato strings
• In each chapter, a theory card will introduce you to the concepts you will need to know
• No need to know how to read music on a staff
• Designed like a video game: earn 3 stars in each drill of a chapter to unlock the next one. Or will you be able to obtain perfect 5-star scores?
• Don't want to follow the preestablished path of progression? Create and save your own custom drills and rehearse them at your own convenience
• Create full custom training programs and invite friends or students to join them. If for example you're a teacher you can create custom programs for your students, add drills every week and view their scores on private leaderboards
• Never lose any progress: cloud sync across your various devices
• Google Play Games: 25 achievements to unlock
• Google Play Games: worldwide leaderboards (global, per level, per chapter, easy mode, arcade mode)
• Global statistics to track your progress
• Nice and clean material design user interface with 2 display themes: light and dark
• Designed by a musician and music teacher with a Royal Conservatory master's degree
• Download the app and try out the first chapter of each mode for free
• One-time in-app purchase of $3.99 to unlock the full version on all your Android devices
Having a problem? Got a suggestion? You can reach us at [email protected]
The ultimate music reading training app. Designed like a video game and...
The ultimate rhythm training app for musicians. Learn to read, recognize, tap...
PIANISTA – Invitation To Classical MusicPlay now the ultimate music game experience...
Features:Tap and Glow: Harmony app is very easy to play: take the...
polytone is a first-person rhythm game. Tap on the square-shape music notes...
The awesome Music Game!Note. You can enable or disable Long Note and...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.