For full instructions please see: http://avid.force.com/pkb/articles/faq/Avid-Control-Support
• Qualified Mac or Windows-based computer running any supported EUCON-enabled application and EuControl 20.5.0 (NOTE: EuControl 20.5.0 software must be downloaded from account.avid.com and installed before using Avid Control)
• One of the following connections:
- Accessible wireless network (5 Ghz Wi-Fi network recommended)
ABOUT AVID CONTROL
Take wireless control of your favorite audio and video software—right from your Tablet. With Avid Control, you can record and mix audio in Pro Tools, Media Composer, Logic, Cubase, Nuendo, Digital Performer, Premiere and other media software, faster and more easily than working with a mouse and keyboard alone. The app combines the tight hardware/software integration and high-speed communication power of EUCON technology with the multi-touch advancements of Android, so you get deep control, with great mixing flexibility. And when used with an Avid control surface (including the new Avid S1), you gain new touch workflows and custom control. Best of all… it’s free!
Track and mix with just a touch
• Speed up your efficiency using a host of controls
• Record, mute, and solo tracks with a tap
• Ride multiple faders to bring more life to your mix
• Get insight into your mix with extensive visual feedback
Get unrivaled audio and video control
• Access and control hundreds of software commands
• Punch in audio and toggle automation modes
• Trigger complex macros that will save you tons of time
• Switch control to different applications using a single app
Mix faster with intelligent design
• Gain multitouch control to speed up your efficiency
• Interact with and control your mix in whole new ways
• Perform keystroke shortcuts and more with a single tap
• Bring tactile control with you, anywhere you go
Navigate huge mixes easily
• Get fast access to any channel with Tracks view
• Quickly scroll through large mixes
• Select, record-enable, solo, and mute multiple tracks
• Keep an eye on levels with S6-style metering
Free yourself from the cables that bind
• Work in ways not possible with a wired mouse or control surface
• Record yourself in a different room from your DAW
• Control up to two networked workstations across a facility
• Trigger playback or recording from anywhere
Extend your control surface's workflows
• Get enhanced touch control and customizable layouts
• Navigate mixes faster with Tracks view
• View a counter display and additional visual feedback
• Recall layouts and trigger macros
Work with your favorite audio and video software*
• Avid Pro Tools
• Avid Media Composer
• Apple Logic Pro X
• Steinberg Cubase
• Steinberg Nuendo
• Merging Pyramix
• Mackie Control
* Please see Avid’s Control app support page for a full compatibility list.
Audio Elements is full featured music app with Recording,Mixing, Live Playback with Effects and Multi Tracking.
The J4T is a compact 4-track recorder, designed to capture your song ideas, demos and sound-sketches easy and anywhere.
SQ-MixPad allows control of an SQ console over a wired or wireless network.
Demo version of TouchDAW, a full-featured DAW controller with some general purpose MIDI tools.
Control your Behringer X32 / Midas M32 mixer with your smartphone or tablet.
BEHRINGER X32-Q 1.1 for Android now adds stereo personal monitor mixing capabilities to the X32 Digital Mixer.
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.