The M-AIR Android® App allows you to control all mixing, processing and effects functions of Midas M-AIR digital mixer series right from your Android® tablet or smartphone.
M-AIR for Android® delivers comprehensive control for the MR18 and MR12 mixers. The user interface is configurable for either simplified access or expert level editing (S/E), for mixing 18 input channels to 12 buses. Control is also provided for the 4 internal stereo effects processors – all of which feature the critically-acclaimed Midas M32 audio processing engine.
The M-AIR app provides the mobility to go where you need to get the most out of your system, enabling you to adjust your house mix from any seat or fine-tune monitor mixes from on-stage. Since all Midas M-AIR mixers feature internal access points, setting up the M-AIR app couldn’t be simpler – just select the M-AIR network and connect your Android® device to it. Upon opening the app, your M-AIR mixer will show up as a controllable device, and will even allow you to lock your Android® device to that specific M-AIR mixer. You can also run the M-AIR app in demo mode without connecting to your Midas M-AIR series mixer. Additional hardware is not required, making the M-AIR Android® App the ideal solution for seamless remote mixing applications.
- Control all Input Levels, incl. Preamp Gain, Low Cut, Phase, Phantom, Stereo Link
- Channel Parametric EQ Control – fine-tune EQ from anywhere in the room
- Configurable RTA overlay on the EQ editing screens, or separate large analyser screen
- Metering Overview – whether you use the Android® tablet or smartphone remotely or at the console, all levels at a glance
- Control bus send levels of input channels conveniently from their channel faders
- Detailed Preamp/Configuration, Gate, Dynamics, EQ and Bus Sends pages
- 4 Full Effects editing screens for Hall Reverb, Vintage Room Reverb, Modulation Delay, and Dimensional Chorus, or more than 50 other studio quality effects
- Use single bus-send mode for personal monitoring application without risking to affect any other signal path
- All input channels can be assigned to one of two AutoMixing (gain sharing) groups for conferences or panel discussions
- 4 Mute Groups and 4 DCA Groups remote controllable from the app
- M-AIR Mixer's 64 internal snapshots can be filtered and recalled instantaneously
- USB Return routing options to stereo Aux- and FX-Returns (MR18 only)
- Aux17/18 or USB Player signals can be routed to all input channels
- Compatible with Android® devices running Android® 4.0 or higher, display sizes larger than 5" recommended
- M-AIR 1.0 requires M-AIR series mixer firmware V1.15 or higher, or can be used in demo mode
The X AIR Android® App allows you to control all mixing, processing...
BEHRINGER X32-Q 1.1 for Android now adds stereo personal monitor mixing capabilities...
MIDAS M32-Q 1.1 for Android now adds stereo personal monitor mixing capabilities...
BEHRINGER X AIR Q for Android brings full personal monitor mixing to...
The new cross-platform FLOW Mix App for iOS tablets and mobile phones...
Android (General Introduction)The new Wing Q App is especially tailored for Android...
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.