For Android 5.1 or higher. Dual SIM support. Try free version before buying. To see Cell on map BTS file must be loaded. ARFCN and Band are available for Android 7 or higher.
App could be usefull for cellular network engineers.
- On-line monitoring of NR / LTE / WCDMA / GSM / CDMA network signal and services
- Monitoring and Analysis modes
- Widgets 2x1, 4x2 and 4x3 including Dual SIM
- Signal strength in Status Bar. Extended Network info in notification
- Signal strength and Network info in notification on Android Wear watches
- Keep Million and more measurements in a database and view them offline
- Dark and light Themes
- Data collection in the background for both SIMs
- Display network technology and signal strength on the map
- Display sector azimuths on map (BTS file is needed)
- Site Explorer (BTS file is needed)
- Map styles (long press on map)
- Export session to CSV and KML
- Export map data to KML
- Share Sessions using export/import of Session in JSON format
- Export list of unique cells
- Measurement statistics
- Load and use external BTS file with additional cell data
- Copy and analyze sqlite database on a PC
- Use implemented Content Provider in your own applications to retrieve data from the database
- Correctness of the data is highly dependent on the correct and full implementation of the Google Android API on the device
For questions and suggestions:
Support is possible, but not guaranteed.
App for cell network monitoring
The application collects data about base stations of mobile network
The mobile and WiFi signal monitoring tool for 5G, LTE+ and more.
All the network information you'll need. WiFi/Bluetooth/Cell/IPv6.
Mobile network monitoring app
Is your cell phone network signal OK where you use it most? Easy to use.
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.