The RTR-NetTest (in German: RTR-Netztest) measures, in addition to the speed of your current internet connection (upload, download, ping, signal strength), also a number of quality parameters (VoIP, unmodified content, web page, transparent connection, DNS, ports).
When starting the app several symbols provide information about your Internet connection: mobile data or WLAN connection, background data transmission, IP address and location. The start button initiates the RTR-NetTest. The speed test is followed by QoS tests. QoS stands for Quality of Service. Horizontal bars show the progress of the QoS tests. Once all tests are completed, the results as well as other detailed information can be viewed in the summary. The menu is located on the left and allows access to home, history, map, statistics, help, information and settings.
The app of the Austrian Regulatory Authority for Broadcasting and Telecommunications (RTR) includes:
- an option to retrieve individual test results and the possibility to synchronise the results of different devices and to display them in the browser ("history")
- a map view of all test results with filter options by measurement parameters, statistics, internet providers and devices ("map")
- a display of the five most recent tests, statistics on the results of the Internet providers and all used devices/browsers with filter options by quantile, measurement parameters and measurement period ("statistics")
- quality parameters (e.g. signal strength, connectivity on different ports, modifications during data transmission, transmission duration for a reference web page)
- a traffic light rating of the measuring result
Other features of the app:
- 2G (GSM), 3G (UMTS, HSPA), 4G (LTE) and 5G(NR) connections are supported; both for IPv4 and IPv6
- test results are available as open data - see https://www.netztest.at/en/Opendata
- the source code is available at https://github.com/rtr-nettest/open-rmbt
For further information about RTR’s app, detailed FAQs are available.
Give you the best Quality Scoring of your Cellular Network
All the network information you'll need. WiFi/Bluetooth/Cell/IPv6.
Is your cell phone network signal OK where you use it most? Easy to use.
Ping Monitor is an audible graphical ping tool. Test quality of your internet
Cellular network 2G/3G/4G/5G monitoring/logging(for mobile network engineers)
The application collects data about base stations of mobile network
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.