No ads, no in-app purchases, everything free.
No user registration and/or tracking*.
Track your sport activities with RunnerUp using the GPS in your Android phone:
* See detailed stats around your pace, distance and time
* Get stats and progress with built-in highly configurable audio cues
* Run free runs with target pace or target heart rate zone
* Easily configure and run effective interval workouts modeled after Garmin
* Automatic upload to various external applications such as Strava, Runalyze and Endomondo. Some also support download and feed updates ([see here for details](https://github.com/jonasoreland/runnerup/wiki/Synchronization-with-external-providers)).
* Share your favorite workouts with friends (using email)
* Heart rate monitor: Bluetooth SMART (BLE) and ANT+ (as well as PolarWearLink and Zephyr)
* Configure and use heart rate zones
* WearOS app
* Pebble support
Upload your activities to a variety of external applications with a single click:
Note: MapBox enables tracking by default (when using the map to view activities). This can be disabled from the MapBox logo on the lower left corner of the map.
You love running. You'll love Caledos Runner.
Runmeter is the most advanced app for runners, cyclists, and exercise walkers.
Sync your activities of the most popular sports tracking services
Keep your running pace under control. Your reliable personal pacemaker.
Running, Jogging, Walking & Heart Rate Monitor Training. GPS, mapping & more!
Run with 200+ workouts created by Olympic runners and coaches.
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.