Runmeter is the most advanced application for runners, cyclists, and exercise walkers ever designed for a mobile device. Built from the ground up for Android, it makes your phone a powerful fitness computer — with maps, graphs, splits, intervals, laps, announcements, zones, training plans and more.
Experience core features and dependability for free, then upgrade to Elite to add advanced features.
• Records an unlimited number of workouts — years of workouts only take up the space of a few songs.
• No website login required.
• Swipe across the stopwatch to see pages of stats, maps, and graphs - completely configurable.
• View your workouts on a calendar, and by routes and activities.
• View bar and pie charts summarizing all your workouts.
• Exclude stopped time with automatic stop detection.
• View terrain and traffic maps with Google Maps.
• Record heart rate, bike speed, bike cadence, and bike power with sensors.
• Automatically record the weather.
• Supports cycling, running, walking, skating, skiing, and many other activities.
• Keep on track with extremely configurable interval training, zones, and targets.
• Set up repeating intervals, pyramid intervals, or tempo workouts.
• Hear announcements that keep you in the zone.
• Analyze your split, interval, and zone performance.
• Select from more than 120 configurable announcements including distance, time, speed, elevation, and heart rate.
• Hear stats automatically at time or distance intervals, or on-demand with your earphone remote.
• Listen to comments from friends and followers on Facebook, Twitter, and dailymile.
• Compete against your previous workouts along a route.
• See your virtual competition on a map and in graphs.
• Includes 5K, 10, half, and marathon running plans.
• Design your own training plans.
Analyze Online - See abvio.com/explorer
• View the Workout Explorer on your computer or on your phone.
• Share by email, Twitter, Facebook, Strava, MyFitnessPal or dailymile.
• View within the app on any Info page for a workout.
• View your graph, splits, intervals, zones, and more.
• Select a zone to see your map path drawn with zone colors.
• Use email, Facebook, Twitter, Strava, MyFitnessPal and dailymile to share your workouts online.
• Automatically keep family and friends notified of your location and progress.
• Hear replies from family, coaches, and friends spoken using text-to-speech.
• Import by tapping on a GPX, TCX, FIT or KML link or file in mail or browsers.
• Export detailed CSV, GPX, TCX, FIT or KML files for use in maps, graphs, and social fitness sites.
Easily track your bike rides and runs with Cadence Run and Bike...
The official VDOT Running Calculator, designed by Dr. Jack Daniels - named...
JustMove allows the runners to run with others around and rank with...
If you love running as much as we do, you’ll definitely love...
◇◇◇◇ Train Like a Champion ◇◇◇◇Wahoo harnesses the awesome power of your...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.