Rebuild society after the climate apocalypse! Can you keep your settlement alive?
After the Storm is a 185,000 word speculative fiction interactive novel written by Luiza Alves and illustrated by Will Jamison. It's mostly text-based—without graphics or sound effects—and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
Climate change has run its course, and you have to deal with the consequences. Pick your way through a heartbreaking post-apocalyptic landscape and try to obtain some sunglasses. Gather allies or go it alone, hold on to your humanity or lose it in the directionless expanse. Establish a settlement, open up trade, defend yourself against invaders, build a better world, or just one you can stand to live in.
Will you create a community based on shared values, or under strict rule? Will you carve out a life for yourself? Fall in love? Start a family? Make art? Or will you fail to protect your settlement and spend your days in exile?
• Play as male, female, or non-binary; gay, straight, bi, or asexual.
• Go out of your way to help others, or focus on your own survival.
• Recruit and romance a surly doctor, a talkative mechanic, a sensitive artist or a stalwart leader.
• Turn on the stars in a long-abandoned planetarium.
• Defeat a gang of invaders in battle, or outsmart them.
• Bring civilization back with a revolutionary power source, supercrop, miracle cure, or strategic alliance.
• Rise to power in your new world order, or focus on helping your community.
• Start a family, adopt a stray cat, and write a book!
The choice is yours! Joust for love and glory, solve an eldritch...
Sorcery is forbidden and punishable by death. These punishments are summarily handed...
Play a young peasant boy who becomes squire to a legendary knight....
Play as Cinderella or her prince in a new twist on an...
Walk the path of a legendary mage, and uncover the dark secrets...
After finding yourself trapped in another dimension, you and your friends must...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.