This free sketching app lets you do quick-and-dirty prototyping to try out (and share) user-interface ideas.
- Sketch a series of screens using your finger or a stylus.
- Link them together with hotspots.
- Hit "Play" and try out (or demo) your rough UI.
- Share your prototype as clickable HTML by email, Dropbox, etc.*
The goal of Quick Proto is to let you draw rough ideas as fast as possible - sketch, link, share, done.
Works on all screen sizes (phone, small tablets, big tablets). Better with a stylus, particularly the Samsung Note series.
This app is FREE and has NO ADS. I hope you find it a useful addition to your design toolkit. Feedback is very welcome; let me know how I can improve it to suit your workflow.
Permissions: Photo/media/files (external storage) - This is needed for sharing prototypes (see below).
* Sharing a prototype requires an SD card. Most recent devices include either an SD card slot or a "virtual" SD card, so this is probably only an issue on older Android devices.
This app was developed using B4A by Anywhere Software.
A handy checklist app made for those lists that you reuse - groceries, travel checklists, step-by-step procedures, and so on.
Note: May not work properly on newer versions of Android because of changes to how notifications appear on the lock screen.
Kaleida lets you draw with shapes and colors and see your strokes reflected in mirrors - horizontal, vertical, diagonal, or all of them together!
SR Score helps you keep score when playing Star Realms©, the popular deck-builder by White Wizard Games.
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.