Think And Grow Rich (1937) is one of the best-selling books of all time. It examines the psychological power of thought and the brain in the process of furthering your career for both monetary and personal satisfaction. Enjoy the summary of this all-time self-help classic!
Towards Success Consciousness
“You are the master of your fate, the captain of your soul."
Think And Grow Rich is a state of mind. It exploits the power of thought to manifest strong desires and a definite purpose into reality. Turning your all-consuming obsession (definite purpose) into a reality is not an easy task. However, if the desire is strong and you’re willing to raise the stakes, you will win. The author projects the following formula:
Desire + Ideas + Plans + Massive Action = Success
Start with your goal. What do you really want? A better job? To succeed in your current career? To work for a business leader who inspires you?
To achieve that goal, shifting your thinking from failure consciousness to success consciousness is the key. For this to happen, the question ‘how do I get a job?’ needs to change into ‘what can I give to a job?’, and ‘how do I get more dollars per hour?’ into ‘how do I give more energy, desire, focus?’
To get from where you are to where you want to be, the author highlights:
“Never quit. Never give up. Focus. Seek help. Make new connections. Take different approaches. Seek additional resources to help you improve your job search skills. Persist and find people who can help you to achieve your goals.”
• The book exploits the power of thought to manifest strong desires and a definite purpose into reality.
• Faith is the glue that holds it all together.
• Every achievement starts with a strong desire, workshopped to reality through imagination, followed by an organised plan.
• Successful people reach decisions promptly and definitely, changing their mind slowly.
• Lack of persistence is one of the major causes of failure.
• To acquire great power & succeed, you need the help of a mastermind.
• Sexual drive, transmuted into creative and productive outlets, can be a powerful force for success.
• Fear is just a state of mind. It is subject to control and direction.
Most Influential Business and Personal Development Book of the Twentieth Century
200 Secrets of Success & the Pillars of Self-Mastery by Robin S. Sharma
BOOK The Power of Your Subconscious Mind BY Dr. Joseph Murphy
How to Take Immediate Control of Your Mental, Physical and Financial Destiny!
Mastering the Problems of Everyday Living
Rich Dad Poor Dad & Other Financial Education books by Kiyosaki
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.