This app contains the New Testament from the EasyEnglish translation of the Bible.
You can use the app on an Android phone or tablet. Once you have downloaded it, you can use it without an Internet or Wi-Fi connection.
This app is completely free with no in-app purchases. You can share it with your friends and family.
The EasyEnglish Bible is one of the easiest Bibles to read. It uses short easy sentences with simple grammar. It is based on a vocabulary of 1200 common English words. Any special Bible words are explained in a glossary. It is ideal for people who are learning English, or speak English as a foreign language, or want a Bible that is very easy to understand.
The main features of the app are:
• Friendly, clean and fast interface
• Completely free – no in-app purchases
• Offline use – you don’t need an Internet connection or Wi-Fi
• Compatible with Android Phones and Tablets
• Notes to help you understand the Bible
• Definitions of Biblical words
• Search for words or phrases
• Add bookmarks and your own notes
• Highlight verses in different colours
• Night mode – ideal for reading in the dark without tiring your eyes
• Works in portrait or landscape view
• Scroll up and down within a chapter
• Swipe smoothly between chapters
• Pop-up to select chapters
• Adjustable font size to make it easy to read
• Three colour themes (light, dark or sepia)
• Share link to the app on Google Play Store
The EasyEnglish Bible has been translated by MissionAssist – part of the Wycliffe Global Alliance.
The EasyEnglish translation team includes:
• Translators – People who translate the Bible text into EasyEnglish.
• Writers - People who write notes in EasyEnglish.
• Linguistic Checkers – People who check the linguistic consistency of the work. Our linguistic checkers normally have a degree in Linguistics or English (or similar) and a TEFL qualification. Experience of the developing world is also useful.
• Theological Checkers – People who check the theological accuracy of the work. Our theological checkers have a degree in theology (or a similar qualification).
• Editors – People who check drafts and final output for accuracy and consistency.
Some of the rules we followed when translating the bible are:
• Short sentences
• Only one topic per paragraph
• No passive verbs
• No split infinitives
• No idioms
• No rhetorical questions
• No ambiguous pronouns
• Not more than two clauses per sentence
• Not more than two prepositional phrases per sentence
This app contains the New Testament from the EasyEnglish translation of the...
Diese App enthält das Johannesevangelium aus der Romanes-Bibel im Sinti-Dialekt."Evangelium" bedeutet "gute...
Diese App enthält das Lukas-Evangelium aus der Romanes-Bibel im Sinti-Dialekt"Evangelium" bedeutet "gute...
Diese App enthält das Markusevangelium aus der Romanes-Bibel im Sinti-Dialekt"Evangelium" bedeutet "gute...
Diese App enthält das Matthäusevangelium aus der Romanes-Bibel im Sinti-Dialekt"Evangelium" bedeutet "gute...
This app contains John’s Gospel from the EasyEnglish Version of the Bible.‘Gospel’...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.