Learn better, get higher grades.
uLesson, the largest and fastest growing learning platform in West Africa, is designed with the purpose of helping students like you improve and excel in your academics which includes class tests and exams, JSCE, BECE, WASSCE & SSCE.
The uLesson app offers comprehensive learning programs in Mathematics, Integrated Science, Basic Design and Technology, and Business Studies for Junior secondary students, and Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology for Senior Secondary Students.
On the uLesson App, you can learn subjects from JSS1 - SSS3 through engaging video lessons, perfect your understanding through practice questions and quizzes with detailed solutions, and prepare for exams through several years of WAEC past questions with solutions.
Please note that for an optimal experience on uLesson, it is recommended to use a device with a minimum of 2GB RAM.
• Personalised learning experiences for learners in senior secondary school to encourage their deep & continued learning, content engagement and monitor their own path to academic excellence. The app employs an individualistic approach to learning, applying simplified teaching methods designed to amplify each student’s learning ability with quality lesson plans from the best tutors.
• The app contains many years of official WAEC past examinations along with solutions.
• Relevant content built to specifically serve African needs across the board. Engaging students in a manner that is culturally relevant, and responds to the syllabi in their respective countries. The learning content from the app is planned, executed and reviewed by subject matter experts - using videos, interactive animations, quizzes and assessments.
• The depth of content offers students in Nigeria (SS1-3), Ghana (SHS1-3), Liberia (Grade 10-12), Sierra Leone (S1-3) and Gambia (S1-3) a holistic learning experience with thousands of learning videos in selected subjects that specifically meets their needs.
• The app also provides analytics and reporting data for parents and guardians to monitor the child’s academic growth and guide them with the optimization of the learning experiences.
Device requirements: 2GB RAM and above.
Please call +2347000222333 or send an email to [email protected] for feedback and support.