Save time - No more proceedings - Officially permitted - Free of charge
With the Site Guide Navigation App you can navigate within many private and company sites - i.e. where normal navigation devices do not work. The app offers (depending on the site) truck, car and pedestrian navigation.
Currently, the app already works at the following locations:
- Henkel/BASF, Düsseldorf (pedestrians)
- Uniklinik Köln
- LyondellBasell, Wesseling
- Chemiepark Knapsack, Hürth
- ArcelorMittal, Eisenhüttenstadt
- DIT Duisburg Intermodal Terminal, Duisburg
- Dillinger Hütte, Dillingen/Saar
- Saarstahl AG, Völklingen
- Chemiepark Trostberg (AlzChem), Trostberg
- Universitätsklinikum Münster (UKM), Münster
- Forschungszentrum Jülich (FZJ), Jülich
- Neuss Trimodal Terminal, Neuss
Support for the app is currently being set up/planned on many other sites. You are a site operator and would like to use the app on your site? Write to us at [email protected]
More information about the App at https://info.site.guide/die-app/
Your opinion is important to us, so we look forward to your feedback on the app! Send us an e-mail to [email protected] or fill out the feedback form within the app.
The Tagxter Team
With Mapstr you can build the map of your own world: save...
Create reliable multi-destination routes RoadWarrior Route Planner. Designed for drivers, couriers and...
Plan your rides and match with fellow commuters going your way. It's...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.