SKF Bearing Assist helps you to ensure quick, correct and easy mounting, through step-by-step guidance through the whole mounting process. The app also enables you to find a suitable bearing for your repair job as well as keeping track of previous changes.
Always have fast and easy access to the right information, anytime, anywhere. Simply scan the barcode on the packaging or type the bearing designation for instant access to product information and mounting instructions.
Evolve the way you and your maintenance team work together: document and share relevant mounting details for each bearing exchange directly in the app. Add notes and photos to ensure easy handover at any time. Export mounting reports and add them to your work order software.
Information at your fingertips:
• Use search with filters for dimensions and bearing type to find the bearing you are looking for
• Type designation or scan the barcode on the bearing package to find product information
• Check the bearing details to make sure you have selected the right bearing before you start mounting
• Select how you want to mount the bearing and get visual step-by-step mounting instructions together with necessary calculations like drive-up and clearance reduction
• Read mounting preparations to plan your mounting with the right tools and equipment
Log in to work smarter together:
• Use the journal to save your mountings and track bearing replacement history on your assets
• Tick off the checklist to make sure you haven’t forgot something you will have to redo later
• Create a team and invite colleagues to exchange experience and knowledge
• Share mounting notes and photos with your team to hand over jobs without hustle
• Use the report function to turn your mount information into a PDF report in no time
• Share your PDF report by email or other sharing apps on your device
The Horizontal shaft alignment app is designed to be used with the...
The SKF TKSA 11 app is designed to be used with the...
The SKF Pulse portable, Bluetooth™ sensor and free mobile app help you...
The Soft foot app is designed to be used with the SKF...
The TraX app helps you connect the SKF TraX sensors with your...
iLMS is part of SKF's in-house Lubrication Management System that combines both...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.