Human Anatomy and Physiology
Human Anatomy and Physiology apps is an innovative concept from Sana Edutech that provides learning materials on Android app in a fast and nice user-interface.
- Rich user interface with categorised questions
- Ebook in pretty fast user-interface, seek pages, voice read-out facility
- Automatic pause-resume of quiz so that you can revisit the page where you stopped
- Timed quiz as well Practice mode quiz
- Review your answers against correct answers instantly
- Detail evaluation report of all quiz results properly stored and categorised
- Review anytime, anywhere
- Plenty of questions loaded ! Have fun and same time learn.
App shall be really helpful for medical students in their course (Bachelors as well Masters) and anyone who is interested in evaluating their knowledge and/or learn newer things in Human anatomy
It Includes topics on:
Arteries & Veins
The Organs of the Sense
Digestive & Urogenital Apparatus
Body Fluid and Circulation
Digestion and Absorption
Breathing and Exchange of Gases
Excretory Products and their Elimination
Neural Control and Coordination
Chemical Coordination and Integration
Cell and it’s Cycle
Human and Health
Human Anatomy and Physiology is designed for the two-semester anatomy and physiology course taken by life science and allied health students.
Histology app for Android is a free histology app to download 600+ histology quiz based MCQs. "Histology Quiz" app to solve MCQ questions and answers, medical science quiz to practice self-assessment tests. "Histology Textbook" app from revision study notes helps to practice test questions for online homeschooling exam on Android smartphones.
Anatomy Quiz is a game, which provides an easy way to learn anatomical structures like bones, muscles or organs.
Which organ filters waste from the blood?
Anatomy and Physiology is a dynamic textbook for the two-semester human anatomy and physiology course for life science and allied health majors.
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.