Oxford Learner’s Dictionaries have been created especially for speakers of other languages who are learning English. If you are learning English, an Oxford learner’s bilingual dictionary can help you to develop your English language skills. Download a free sample to see how much an Oxford learner’s dictionary can help you! An in-app purchase is required to access the full dictionary.
The following dictionaries are available:
• Das große Oxford Wörterbuch (for German-speaking learners of English)
• Diccionari Oxford Pocket Català per a estudiants d’anglès (for Catalan-speaking learners of English)
• Diccionario Oxford Pocket para estudiantes argentinos de inglés (for Argentinian learners of English)
• Diccionario Oxford Pocket para estudiantes de inglés (for Spanish-speaking learners of English)
• Dicionário Oxford Escolar para estudantes brasileiros de inglês (for Brazilian learners of English)
• Oxford Essential Dictionary untuk Orang Indonesia yang belajar bahasa Inggris (for Indonesian learners of English)
• Oxford Klausur-Wörterbuch (for German-speaking learners of English)
• Oxford studijní slovník pro české studenty angličtiny (for Czech learners of English)
Find the word you want:
• Search for the word you want in either your own language or English, and switch dictionary sides with one tap
• Use Full Text Search to find your word in any phrase or example sentence in the dictionary
• Find a word even if you don’t know the spelling with the ‘Did you mean…?’ function and wildcard search
• Tap any word in an entry to instantly look it up
Improve your pronunciation:
• Listen to real-voice pronunciation of the English words in both British and American English accents
• Practise your pronunciation by listening to the audio, recording your own voice, and playing back to compare
Personalize your learning:
• Create your own list of Favourite words and create folders to organize and store them
• Export your Favourite lists and History list
Learn more with a dictionary that’s specifically written for learners of English:
• The most important words to learn in English are clearly marked with a key (the Oxford 3000)
• Hundreds of colour illustrations, which you can enlarge and explore to further extend your vocabulary (not available in Oxford Klausur-Wörterbuch)
• Study all English verb forms and hear them pronounced
• Extra information, written especially for learners of English, appears in usage notes, for example related vocabulary, grammar and cultural information (not available in Oxford Klausur-Wörterbuch)
• Build your topic vocabulary using pre-loaded Topics that bring together words to talk about Jobs, Sports, etc. (not available in Oxford Klausur-Wörterbuch)
A one-stop dictionary reference app for learners of English! The following products...
Take Oxford University Press English language wherever you go, with the Oxford...
This Oxford English Vocab Trainer 2 requires an access code from an...
New customers, please download our NEW Oxford Advanced Learner’s Dictionary (10th edition)...
IMPORTANT: This free download will give you 100 sample entries from the...
This app is only for use with an existing Oxford Reading Club...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.