Poweramp Equalizer is an advanced audio processing app based on Poweramp player with many features and options from the original app
• Poweramp-based equalizer
• configurable number of bands:
• fixed 5/8/10/12/15/16/24/31/32
• or custom 5-32 with configurable start/end frequencies
• powerful Bass/Treble tone controls
• built-in and user-defined presets
• presets can be assigned per specific device
• preset autosaving
• limiter and compressor
• Poweramp DVC mode for the highest possible equalization range and non-DVC mode supported globally and per player app
• most 3rd party player/streaming apps supported
In some cases, equalizer should be enabled in the player app settings
• Advanced Player Tracking mode allows equalization in almost any player, but requires additional permissions
• Poweramp-based UI
• .milk presets and spectrums are supported
• Poweramp 3rd party preset packs are supported too
• configurable notifications
• Poweramp 3rd party skins are supported
• configurable Light and Dark skins included
• auto-resume on headset/Bluetooth connection
• volume keys controlled resume/pause/track change
Track change requires extra permission
• on Samsungs, Hi-Res track playback (for example in Samsung Player) can't be detected, causing bands frequency shift
• YouTube Music is currently buggy with equalizer audio sessions, some workaround may be possible with "Don't play music videos" option or Advanced Player Tracking
Equalizer, Spotify bar, Bass Booster, Device Preset, Volume Booster, 3D effect.
Neutralizer. Equalizer redefined.
Sound Equalizer, Bass Booster, Volume Amplifier for Spotify, Youtube & others...
Headphone specific equalization with lots of customizability
The most current EQ app for Android. Works with all Music and Video players.
Equalizer FX, Bass Booster & Volume Booster for your Android Phone.
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.