Easy flashing of STM32 Chipsets on the fly. Choose among several available DIY projects with available firmware to start with or flash your own firmware.
Now available flashing option with only a Bluetooth module.
- OTG-Cable + USB-To-Serial cable (see website) or HC-05 Bluetooth Module
- Firmware from your favourite project (.bin or .hex)
Connection instructions on the website.
Tested STM32 Boards:
- STM32F103C8T6 (Blue Pill)
- STM32F407 (Black Board)
- STM32F401 / 411 (Blue Pill)
- Nucleo STM32L053
- Get chipset info
- Erase memory
- Write firmware
- Load firmware
- Enable/Disable Readout Protection (in Full Version)
- Bluetooth flashing (in Full Version)
Supported firmware file format:
- Binary (.bin)
- Intel Hex (.hex)
Updating firmware of Stm32 CPU via Bluetooth by using Bluetooth-to-Serial module
Easy way to flash ESP32 development board with Android App via USB OTG
Application for programming stm32 CPU using ST-Link programmer
Manage your Raspberry Pi with your smartphone
Update firmware in your FPV drone
Mobile programming environment for TL866A/CS universal portable USB-programmer.
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.