LinkedIn has open jobs for every profession. Stay up to date on the most relevant openings with the LinkedIn app. Use the #1 job search, business news and professional networking app to apply for jobs in every field.
Connect to your business contacts, stay up to date with companies, and follow thought leaders. Apply for jobs easily and get recommendations for jobs where we think you’ll be a fit. LinkedIn is here to help you land your next job.
Job seeker looking for new employment? Business networking? Looking for business news and industry buzz? Do that and more with the free LinkedIn app.
Search jobs and find relevant, up-to-date information for every profession. Easily apply for jobs, request referrals from business contacts, build your professional profile, keep in touch with your professional network and find new business opportunities. LinkedIn lets you build a profile highlighting your professional experience, so you can show your successes, skills and network.
Search jobs and filter through millions of openings and customized recommendations to find the right positions for you. Apply for jobs with your resume or professional profile in just a few taps.
Start business networking to keep in touch with connections and other professionals. Use LinkedIn to ask your business contacts for referrals, share posts and converse with fellow professionals to boost your odds of getting hired.
LinkedIn makes job searching easy by showcasing relevant jobs and connecting you with friends, colleagues, companies, industry experts and the rest of the LinkedIn community.
5 reasons why you’ll love the LinkedIn app:
- Job search, recruiting & recommendations: Find positions suited to your skills and apply
- Find work opportunities: See if companies you’re interested in are hiring
- Business networking: Network, request referrals and follow the activities of your contacts
- Business news: Share articles and write your own posts
- Social network: Create your own profile, keep an up to date resume online and highlight your skillset
Find work, create business contacts, build your profile, apply for your next job, and connect with recruiters, professionals and companies. LinkedIn helps you start and finish your job search!
LinkedIn App Features:
JOB SEARCH APP & CAREER FINDER
• Find jobs & apply using your LinkedIn profile and/or resume
• Find jobs for every type of profession – salaried, hourly, part-time and more
• Connect with job recruiters & find new contacts
• Get job alerts for jobs you might be interested in
• Set job alerts to get notified when new jobs from your followed companies are posted
• Send job applications using your LinkedIn profile as your resume
• Keep your LinkedIn profile up to date as a virtual resume highlighting your experience
• Share your accomplishments, job responsibilities and skills on your professional profile
• Network on the go; connect with new contacts and easily find industry experts
• Follow companies, influencers and professionals
• Leverage your employees to build the talent brand of your company
• Social networking for businesses: showcase your company or product to find new opportunities
• Share articles with the LinkedIn community and your business contacts
• Write posts & share them with your social network
• Connect to the largest social network of professionals from around the globe
• Join job seeker groups that share and support your goals
• Import contacts for a quick and easy way to grow your network
Job search tools, recruiters, industry experts and career opportunities are available at your fingertips. The LinkedIn app offers a great way to network, apply to jobs and find new contacts - straight from your phone, wherever you are.
Want to make the most of LinkedIn? Upgrade to a Premium subscription for exclusive tools.
We ask for a few permissions when you use this app. Here’s why: http://linkd.in/1l0S8YZ
The world’s #1 job search site*
Always stay connected on Outlook. Manage your email, calendar & files in one app
The Airbnb app brings together a global community of guests and Hosts.
One app for Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations, Word documents & PDFs
Microsoft Teams is your hub for teamwork in Office 365.
Zoom is a free HD meeting app with video and screen sharing for up to 100 people
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.