Is It Wrong to Try to Strike a Bonanza by a Shoot 'em up game?
Retro JRPG style Bullet hell Shoot'em up game ShooMachi
Once upon a time there was a lazy brave.
The brave seems to be bothered always.
One day, many monsters appeared.
The brave attacked the monsters in a crisis.
"What's happened? When I attacked monsters, money comes out!?"
The brave attacked the monsters, as if it were possessed.
Now, you can strike a bonanza!
●HOW TO PLAY
- Touch and slide for moving character.
- Character attacks while you touch the screen.
- Power gauge will grow up when you killed monsters.
- Double tap quickly or two finger tap for power up when power gauge is full.
- After power up, character will be invincible while blinking.
- In easy mode, power up will be activated automatically just before receive damage.
- XP potions what increase xp bonus when you clear stage, will be given by watching AdMovie. (Max 5)
- If you treat developer to a meal, Ads will be removed and infinite XP potions will be given in return.
- If you delete the application. save data will be deleted also.
- Application may not run on certain devices even if they have compatible OS versions installed.
Bullet Hell Monday Finale is a bullet hell shooter game that’s great...
An epic turn based card collecting RPG! Fight through Dungeons, defeating monsters...
* Special gift worth 10$ will be sent once in the VIP...
The future of the universe is in your hands! All types of...
Ascent Hero is a casual shooting game or in other words take...
Are you ready to break all these blocks apart?Arm your character to...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.