PCAPdroid is an android app to capture the phone traffic and analyze it remotely (e.g. via Wireshark). The traffic can be easily downloaded from a remote device thanks to the integrated HTTP server, or streamed to a remote UDP receiver.
Visit https://github.com/emanuele-f/PCAPdroid for instructions on how to receive the dumped packets on UDP.
- Capture apps traffic without root
- Easily download a PCAP file thanks to the integrated HTTP server
- Stream the PCAP on UDP to a remote receiver
- Decrypt HTTPS/TLS traffic via a remote mitmproxy
- Show captured traffic realtime statistics
- Apply a filter to only capture traffic for the selected app
- Get active connections details, including server name, DNS query and URL
In order to run without root, the app takes advantage of the Android VPNService API to collect the packets on the device (they are *not* sent to an external VPN server).
Want to discuss new features? Join the app telegram group https://t.me/PCAPdroid
IMPORTANT: Camera permissions are required for the implementation of the one time password QR Code reader.
IP Calculator is designed for CCNA, CCNP, Networking professional and Students .
IoPT is abbreviated from "Internet of Protected Things".
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.