Termius is the best way to manage, UNIX and Linux systems, whether that would be a local machine, a remote service, Docker Container, VM, Raspberry Pi, or AWS instance. In other words, Termius is Putty for Android but with awesome design.
· SSH client with support of ECDSA, ed25519, and chacha20-poly1305
· Desktop app for Windows, Mac, and Linux
· SSH, Mosh & Telnet protocol support
· Local terminal with bash
· Built-in RSA/DSA/ECDSA key generator and Putty keys importer
· XTerm-256 colors, VT100 and vanilla terminal types support
· Local, Remote, and Dynamic port forwarding
· Automatic OS recognition, e.g., Raspberry Pi, Ubuntu, Fedora
· Hardware keyboard support
· Password, key, and 2FA authentication
· 12 awesome color schemes
· Terminal Touch with the support of arrow keys, Ctrl and Alt.
· Organize hosts into groups to share settings among them
· No ads or banners
Premium Features, $99,99 annually. This subscription can be used on any platform where Termius is available.
· Cross-device sync *
· SSH key agent forwarding
· SFTP client
· Terminal tabs
· HTTP/SOCKS proxy
· CLI tool to export ~/.ssh/config
· Fingerprint protection
· Home Screen Widget
· AWS EC2 and Digital Ocean host import
· Host chaining (hop host)
· Save and run snippets on multiple hosts
· Env variables
* Using zero-knowledge cloud storage with 2FA protection. All the data encrypted on the client-side using AES-256.
The RaspController application allows you to easily manage your Raspberry Pi remotely.
Displays information on the hardware and software features of an Android device.
SSHelper is an advanced, multi-protocol, secure server for the Android platform.
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.