Termius is the best way to manage, UNIX and Linux systems, whether that would be a local machine, a remote service, Docker Container, VM, Raspberry Pi, or AWS instance. In other words, Termius is Putty for Android but with awesome design.
· SSH client with support of ECDSA, ed25519, and chacha20-poly1305
· Desktop app for Windows, Mac, and Linux
· SSH, Mosh & Telnet protocol support
· Local terminal with bash
· Built-in RSA/DSA/ECDSA key generator and Putty keys importer
· XTerm-256 colors, VT100 and vanilla terminal types support
· Local, Remote, and Dynamic port forwarding
· Automatic OS recognition, e.g., Raspberry Pi, Ubuntu, Fedora
· Hardware keyboard support
· Password, key, and 2FA authentication
· 12 awesome color schemes
· Terminal Touch with the support of arrow keys, Ctrl and Alt.
· Organize hosts into groups to share settings among them
· No ads or banners
Premium Features, $99,99 annually. This subscription can be used on any platform where Termius is available.
· Cross-device sync *
· SSH key agent forwarding
· SFTP client
· Terminal tabs
· HTTP/SOCKS proxy
· CLI tool to export ~/.ssh/config
· Fingerprint protection
· Home Screen Widget
· AWS EC2 and Digital Ocean host import
· Host chaining (hop host)
· Save and run snippets on multiple hosts
· Env variables
* Using zero-knowledge cloud storage with 2FA protection. All the data encrypted on the client-side using AES-256.
There’s a lot you can do on GitHub that doesn’t require a...
The PRO version of Spck Editor with Node Terminal access. Spck Editor...
HackenAI - All-in-one Hacken Foundation community applicationHackenAI - the main functional application...
Access your Android's built-in Linux command line shell. Unleash your inner geek!This...
This is an updated version of SocksDroid by PeterCxy to support modern...
TrebEdit is an HTML editor for web design.Start your web projects with...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.