*Back up your projects before uninstalling the app, otherwise you will likely lose the data! Upgrading/updating the app should be okay.
- Create Tasks to run in Node Terminal from JS files
- Run mock terminal and run Node programs from Node terminal
- Run npm, webpack, and more on Android
- Daily free trial of 1 hour
- Clone public or private (requires app password/token) repositories
- Quick snippets keyboard for faster code edits
- Git client integration (checkout/pull/push/commit/log)
- Diff viewer for git-enabled projects
- Preview webpages on your device
- Project or file code searching
- Code syntax analysis and smart auto-completer
- Code completion and context provider (signature/definition lookup)
- Auto code-indentation (using js-beautify)
- Light/dark themes available
- Preview markdown
- Export/import project/files to zip file
- Works offline (fixed)
- CSS Color selector
Main languages supported:
Smart code-hinting support:
- CSS, Less, SCSS
- HTML (with Emmet support)
Other popular languages (Syntax highlighting only):
- Python, Ruby, R, Perl, Julia, Scala
- Java, Scala, Kotlin
- OCaml, PHP
- Golang, Rust, C, C#
- Stylus, CoffeeScript, Pug
- Markdown, Batch, Bash
- ActionScript, Coldfusion, HaXe
More features to come!
Make changes, preview, pull/push & commit with this tiny code editor.
Create programs on the go
Android Web Developer - Best IDE for WEB Development
Write, compile and run your code from your device, cloud, GitHub and GitLab.
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.