This game targets the following foundational skills in reading as outlined by the Common Core State Standards for the kindergarten level:
- Phonemic Awareness (phonics)
- Letter Tracing
- Letter recognition
- Rhyming and blending of sounds
- Differentiation of long and short vowel sounds
- Recognition of compound words
- Recollection of common high-frequency words
- Reading emergent reader texts with fluency
Joy of reading is a proven, comprehensive program consisting of 9 multi-level games for children from 3 years old (ABCs, phonics, CVCs, blending). Guided by fun characters, children are exposed to systematic and explicit instruction in phonemic awareness and phonics until they become confident readers.
Developed with early reading specialist from McGill University, Dr. Robert Savage, and the English Common Core State Standards in mind, Joy of Reading is a wonderful app for eager young learners.
NEW! Subscribe to Joy of reading and get access to Montessori preschool, the best learning app for children from 3 to 7 years old. Montessori Preschool covers phonics, reading, writing, numbers, colors, shapes, nursery rhymes, coloring and even coding! It was designed by certified Montessori teachers, making it the #1 Montessori app worldwide.
Pay 1 subscription get 2 amazing learning apps:
- Joy of Reading - learn to read from 3 years old
- Montessori Preschool
Download Joy of Reading now, get access to both apps and a 7-day free trial.
• Payment will be charged to Google Play account at confirmation of purchase.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period; monthly or quarterly.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Google Play account settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Edoki Academy’s mission is to provide children with enjoyable early-learning activities using the latest technologies. Our team members, many of whom are young parents or teachers, strive to produce tools that motivate and inspire children to learn, play, and progress.
Contact us: [email protected]
Looking for an app that covers phonics, numbers, colours, shapes, nursery rhymes,...
A fun, motivating, and highly intuitive playground to learn the names of...
Ready, Set, Code!Code Karts introduces pre-coding to children from the age of...
This app offers a very realistic environment in which kids have to...
Want to build a solid math foundation for your children? Montessori Monster...
This game targets the following foundational skills in reading as outlined by...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.