Smart Kidz Club is a digital library of books that inspire young children to read so they can discover the world and develop strong literacy skills. The app allows children easy access to narrated and illustrated books — in an environment free of ads, animation, videos and games — for endless hours of reading and learning. Smart Kidz Club has created original nonfiction books that teach children about their world with interactive resources that can enhance learning. It is an ever-expanding catalog sorted by age/grade and content area that grows with your child.
This app is great for parents of children between the ages of 2-11 who want their children to:
1. Get ahead in reading and learning
2. Catch up in reading and grade-level content
All the books have “Read It Myself” and “Read To Me” formatting.
Additional key features are:
• Narration with word highlighting to build word recognition
• Read-aloud aids in pronunciation to help your child learn new words
• Built-in dictionary to learn words in context or to discover new ones
• New books and resources every week
• Offline access
• One of the largest non-fiction collection for kids
• Globally relevant content
• Books for special needs category
Did you know that automatic recognition of Sight Words is an essential part of functional literacy?
Kids having a hard time with reading?
Access your school or library's TumbleBookLibrary subscription from your Android device with the new TumbleBooks app!
Now, learning English outside of class can take place anytime and anywhere.
Highlights Library is a reading platform designed to delight and motivate young learners, helping them become confident and capable readers.
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.