Saddle up to defend the realm on dino-back!
Once a humble farmer’s child, you’ve been accepted into Queen Isobel's Rangers: brave knights who patrol the kingdom of Pascalia on scaly beasts. But just as you receive your own dino and begin your career as a knight-ranger, you discover evil forces are converging to destroy the Queen, and Pascalia itself.
"DinoKnights" is a 177,000-word interactive fantasy novel by K.T. Bryski, where your choices control the story. It's entirely text-based—without graphics or sound effects—and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
Enemies and terrifying foes surround you: but whom should you fear most? The Dread Wizard Sargossa, raising an army of un-dead dragons, or an enemy much closer to the court—the Queen's own sister, Ermessen? And what about your burgeoning talent for magic? Will you hone your powers to save your village and fight Sargossa? With a dinosaur at your side and sword in hand—the realm’s fate rests on you!
• Play as male, female, or non-binary; gay, straight, or ace.
• Choose one of six different dinosaurs as your steed, including allosaurus, triceratops, and velociraptor!
• Foil a palace coup—or join it, instead!
• Hit the training yard with your dino, or spend your time cozying up to nobles and mages.
• Find love with the royal heir, a charming bard, or a powerful mage!
• Discover your secret, magical heritage.
• Fight to save your own home village from destruction.
• Defend the poorest peasants, or win fame in Royal Tournaments.
Evil is waking, and Pascalia needs you. Will you and your dinosaur answer the call?
The choice is yours!Choice of Games is a magnificent library of interactive...
Dominate undead politics through cunning and violence! Will a missing Prince give...
WINNER of the 2020 XYZZY Awards (Best Game)The elders have entrusted you,...
Tyrannize the kingdom as a fire-breathing dragon who sleeps on gold and...
Dazzle humanity or destroy it as a magical, two-tailed fox!"Fox Spirit: A...
Spark romance amid secrets in a crumbling mansion! What will you sacrifice...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.